Saturday, December 20, 2008

Infants Damages By Vaccinations; Parents Blamed

I want to know if Dr. Butler thought he could sneak in another vaccination for my son when I wasn't looking, when I brought him in and he was taken into another room, when we were both sick and vomiting. I'd like to know if Butler thought he'd give Oliver another dose of vaccines then and there and then got rid of records when my son's speech just dissembled within a WEEK after.

I got the following comment from a chemist from France. He's on blogger and I will have to read some of his posts. Thank you God that there are some smart people in the world, who care, and who use their brains and god-given talents without fear of reprisal, for the betterment of society.

"Article About Autism (Aug. 17, 2006)"
2 Comments - Show Original Post Collapse comments

Blogger quicksilver said...

Hi

Dont let's forget the non-vocal as well.

Looking at a case from USA where the child was given vaccines at age 1 day, 2 months and 4 months. After each vaccine or set of vaccines there were huge problems and complaints from the parents.

At 4 months the child suddenly died.

His dad is currently in prison for the murder.

Vaccine science with some help from SBS experts was all that was needed to get the dad to "confess".

Just keep shooting people up and arrive at death in the first year for USA babies at 7 per thousand compared to 2 per thousand for equivalent countries not vaccinating so early.

But doctors and SBS have the answer and they made it all themself: It's called BULLSHIT.

December 20, 2008 10:41 AM
Delete
Blogger Mama said...

quicksilver,

THANK YOU!

I didn't think about that. Because it seems like my son doesn't have true autism (he's social, etc) but he does have serious problems with speech now and repeats things over and over. And I was the one BLAMED for this and I was the only one FIGHTING for my son.

It's so good that I documented what my son's response was. If I'd had reasonable public defense, they would have come up with some of these arguments, but doctors and the state wanted to railroad me quickly so no one had a chance, not even ME, to present alternate theories, or evidence of the truth. They tried to even claim the state did, that my son didn't have a bad reaction to his vaccinations.

I am so glad you wrote in. You know, there are a large number of families who are getting class action lawsuits against the government, and a lot of compensation, for damages that began with vaccinations with thimersol. The government isn't even arguing against it anymore--at least they're not winning.

I'll post your comments and my response in a separate post.

Thanks again and please wish me luck in getting my son back into my full custody and my name cleared.

December 20, 2008 11:37 AM

No comments: