Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Just Suffering (Jan. 12, 2008)

Here I was just suffering. The pain stopped, all symptoms stopped for a short period, and then started up again when I got a new prescription, and if someone was using a magnetic pulse, it just coincided with my receipt of a new prescription, so I blamed the meds.

No, I do not believe anyone was tampering with medications except in that I had excessive medication changes and starts and restarts. I was taken off of something and then put back on and taken off, and then something new thrown in...but I don't believe I was given a placebo.

My pain and all the symptoms, combined with computer problems, fit for being triggered by a magnetic pulse. I thought it could be meds too, because I couldn't believe, even if there was a magnetic pulse, it would cause that much pain:


FW: Medication Without Consent; Violation of Civil Rights‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sat 1/12/08 6:55 AM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com

This is Cameo.
Now I'm beginning to understand.
After I first said I would sue anyone involved, when I first suspected something going on, you CALLED me and used this very sweet voice and kept saying over and over that you didn't know why I HATED YOU so much. You kept saying that I hated you and Dad as if I've had all these reasons to 'get you' or punish you or do harm, and then you wanted a copy of the email you sent me about not loving me anymore. Which makes me think you were already thinking you could be in potential legal trouble and wanted to know how bad it could be. Maybe you've even talked to a lawyer about the possible consequences of your involvement in this experiment.

You guys lied to me. AND, instead of believing me and respecting my right to make informed choices about my own healthcare myself, you have interferred which has caused severe suffering in the last several months and a great degree of both pain and suffering and emotional distress.

You and grandpa were SO convinced I was speeding 100 mph too, with Oliver in the car, and yet I KNOW that the only way this could be is if someone showed you what you thought was 'proof'. But you never checked with me about it. You just believed it. I know that AFTER I was cited for something I didn't do, and TOLD this officer I would challenge it in court, at the end of the weekend, on the way back home, I was being followed and chased by a man and woman in an SUV. They had followed me up to Spokane, and were again following me back. And they were getting up close, and zipping away, and weaving and then getting close to my car. So I sped up to drive PAST them and get away and then they hit the gas pedal. When I drove past them, I saw the woman was pointing her cell phone with a camera thing or her camera at my car and back at her car's speedometer. And immediately I knew someone had been dispatched to 'catch her' doing almost 100 mph to try to get others to believe I was putting Oliver at risk, and to use when they knew I had been set up for doing NOTHING wrong and NOT speeding when I was pulled over. The officer then wouldn't even show me his radar when I asked, which is my right. I was NOT speeding then. The only time I was speeding, was about 2 days later when this other car started following and tailgating and weaving. They would even speed up far ahead and then slow down until I was next to them again. This is the only thing I can think of as to why both you and grandpa are so CONVINCED I am lying about not speeding. You guys acted like you'd seen evidence with your own eyes.

And yet you've been manipulated, and in the middle of all this, chose to manipulate ME and LIE to me, and THEN lie to cover yourselves because you were AFRAID I WOULD indeed sue.

I was off of whatever crap I was on that caused so much pain, for last week. I was told to go to Chelan clinic, where I blieve we were set up again to look like we were trouble and as if I needed medication. I called an officer about it and he believes ME. And for the 5th time, I was threatened with CPS by a healthcare 'professional'. They have been taking blood samples, and as soon as i took the 'Percocet' last night, i was back to the twitching, the severe spasms and abdominal pain, and deep aching. I didn't sleep more than a couple hours last night and each time I tried taking a little more 'Percocet' the pain got worse.

But you guys must be happy because you THINK it 'works' for migraines. Let me tell you something. I didn't have any migraines for one month, but the pain was so bad otherwise, daily, I thought I was dying and had little will to live. I was too weak to do anything. The house was unsantitary because of it and yet you and grandpa KNEW people were checking my house conditions and telling me to 'clean up' to try to prove the medications worked. They dont, and my privacy has been invaded multiple times.

Last week, I had a migraine for only ONE day, after not having ANY the month before, AND I had my menstrual period for only ONE day and it was light, which is totally abonormal for me. I have full 5 day cycles.

I had bloodwork done and while Dr. Freed claimed it was 'normal' it was NOT. I had abnormally low alkaline phosphate and glucose levels. Low phosphate is caused by drug interactions. I am not 'malnourished'. And these levels were ABNORMAL according to all the documentation online and his own charts with the range for normal levels. Yet Freed is determined to make everything seem okay. Because HE knows he is going to be sued.

You have gone along with this, and all I can say, is that while I wish the best for you both, and feel sorry and saddened you have been, again, so selfish as to your OWN wishes, your desire to control me is unchecked. I have contacted the ACLU and they are interested in what's going on, and I will be contacting other lawyers and organizations as well. I will sue all of those involved, and these lawyers WILL be able to get the discovery you hoped I would never know about.

You have caused me the worst pain and suffering I have ever been through, in my entire life, and emotional distress. You chose this. I did not choose this. YOU did. You will have to live with the consequences.

Take care of yourselves. I wouldn't wait on getting that lawyer and I think I'll keep your little 'love letter' to myself until my lawyers are ready to sue and prove motive and liability. Then, after we file, your lawyers can get discovery.

Cameo

From: cameocares@live.com
To: sfreed@wvmedical.com; rbennett@wvmedical.com
Subject: Medication Without Consent; Violation of Civil Rights
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 06:23:39 -0800

Dr. Freed,

You and many others owe me a serious apology. I have contacted several civil rights organizations as well and will be making calls in the next few days, regarding medication of me without my informed consent.

This 'Percocet' has brought back all the twitching, muscle spasms, abdominal cramps, and pain (severe body aches and pains). I couldn't sleep more than a couple hours at a time last night, and when I woke to take more 'Percocet' the next time I woke up the pain was worse than before.

I want immediate hemodialysis and an honest prescription for the narcotics which helped me in the past. You have been telling me 'I'm not your doctor' to try to convince me you can't legally be considered my PCP or main doctor which would give you authority to treat me for mental illness or put me on a less restrictive setting for treatment. You have not abided by laws, and have lied to me repeatedly.

I have contacted the ACLU already, and they are concerned,and will be notifying other organizations and contacting lawyers as regards this matter.

I demand hemodialysis and a real prescription to get me through the pain until I find a new doctor. You know I can't go to Chelan Clinic now and I believe that entire scenario was a ruse to try to convince others I needed this medication and that I am a problem without it and to put me back into YOUR hands to continue the experiment. This is very wrong and I will fulfill my promise to hold those involved, legally and personally accountable.

Cameo Garrett

No comments: