Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Magnetic Pulse Discovery (Jan. 11, 2008)

Here is where I start thinking maybe it's a magnetic pulse, but I still didn't know it could trigger seizures and prevent migraines:

Loss of Menstruation‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 1/11/08 2:47 AM
To: sfreed@wvmedical.com
Dr. Freed,

I had a migraine for 1 day this last time and I only had my period for ONE day and it was light. I have had, for the last 10 years of life, migraines that last 3 days, and my periods last at least 5 days with heavy flow. This is very, very, abnormal for me. If I am really not taking any medications other than what is prescribed, I'm positive all these problems and that pain I was having, is from radiation. I looked it up and rread that women who undergo radiation therapy lose their periods, or have irregular periods, and that some never regain them or enter menopause early.

I tried to have a metabolic blood test done for my son to analyze his blood and see if it compares to mine and they botched it at the clinic (I almost think purposefully) and then, seemingly, purposefully botched it at the hospital in Chelan. My son's blood needs to be analyzed.

That computer guy said NO WAY is it possible to hack into a computer the way my computers were being hacked, WITHOUT a very strong magnetic field, and he said this was more likely than radio frequency waves. He said it would have to be stronger, more like magnetic fields. AND, he said it WAS possible, because someone would just have to send out a "pulse" and they could then pick up my computer, even a desktop with no WiFi, and automatically remotely view everything on my computer. I' don't know how that works exactly, but this guy studied robotics and works for police and FBI. His name is Andy Panda.

Tonight, I have bad, bad, pain from my waist down to my feet, mainly in my thighs and knees, sort of like before but it's different. There is no back pain or anything, and I think because it goes to my feet, that it must be from loss of narcotics? I really hope you're being honest with me about not experimineting with my meds, because if you're not, I WILL go crazy. AND, if I'm not on "other" meds, then this is ruled out, and everything really points to radiation.

Which would explain all the muscle twitching, even in sync, with me and my son. Magnetic fields heat muscles and damage muslce tissue, from what I read. I'm sure it can cause twitching, but I didn't find that exactly. Maybe during radiation, twitching? Or afterwards? I don't know.

But things are still not normal with me, and I want to keep documentation that I've reported all these symtpoms in case we get further evidence for my theories and so we can get appropriate care and treatment.

By the way, I'd like to know if others in the clinic can view my emails to you. Or, if it's secure and no one can access them and they only go to you. At CVCH, I was told anyone could read the emails.

Cameo

No comments: