Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Son's Best Interests (Feb. 19, 2008)

Haven't Even Asked Me About Oliver's INterests‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 2/19/08 11:25 AM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
BY the way, if you cared so much about Oliver and keeping him happy, you could have asked me what he likes and what makes him comfortable. Neither you or Holly or even CPS has done this. Even after I mentioned no one has even asked me, no one then writes to ask me what his special favorite foods are, and games, and other things.

Which shows YOU guys think you know everything simply because you've had your own kids, and yet are not thinking about him as a unique and individual person who has developed tastes and habits and should be made to feel as comfortable as possible.

You can copy this one to Holly.

No comments: