Sunday, December 21, 2008

Open Letter to My Family re. Collusion with Cassel

MRI proves damages from childbirth‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sun 12/21/08 4:02 PM
To: hollybeanpole@aol.com; dicksiedael@aol.com
I just wanted to let you know, I have definitive proof of more than one injury from traumatic childbirth, which you threw in my face.

You did not just doubt me, you sided with the state and claimed no one had a motive to cover things up, even when you knew I couldn't get a simple X-ray from Wenatchee.

You claimed I was drug seeking when I HAD PAIN from serious injury and broken bones, which were NOT a part of a "degenerative" process as some doctors tried to claim to avoid liability.

You also tried to prevent me from getting change of venue when I needed it, because YOU wanted to keep my son with HOLLY and PABLO instead of transferring him to another family in Whatcom county where I could have had regular visitation with him until I got him back.

You backed out of a contractual agreement, and you contributed to what has happened and the fact I have not seen my son for almost 6 months. I had to go to MARYLAND to get a diagnostic to prove I'm right, and now I have even further evidence, and I can prove the diagnostics I had from Washington were withheld--all the radiology films and reports, from the record, intentionally.

Not only that, I was not given discovery from the state OR a copy of my case file from the former public defenders, even though I requested this. I was made to go PRO SE with NOTHING in front of me and ZERO knowledge of what I was being accused of and what motions had and had not already been made.

Every single right was violated, and I know for a fact that YOU, my own family, is responsible for CASSELs refusal to put evidence into the record and give me a fair hearing for change of venue. Cassel is YOUR and LOCKLYN's friend, not MINE, and he did what YOU wanted him to do and my case was severely prejudiced because of it.

If I have grounds to sue you for interference, when I get around to suing, you will be named as contributors.

You are the reason I was unsuccessful in getting a change of venue for physical disability, and were telling ME to move back to WENATCHEE when I told you over and over, I would lose everything if I did. I couldn't get medical care there, or diagnostics and they would snow me with a psych eval from someone they knew. If I had moved back to Wenatchee, I never would have all the evidence I now have of purposeful disregard for the rules of civil procedure and discrimination of my disabilities.

And my own family supported the state, rather than their own daughter. You supported Holly having my son, rather than my right to have VISITATION with MY OWN SON, who is the ONLY THING I HAVE and CARE ABOUT IN THIS FUCKING WORLD.

I thought I was done with you before, but now, I hate you. I hate my own family, as much as I hate the others, for what you've done to my son.

I pray to God that YOU, for once, pay for your interference and arrogance in thinking YOU were right and I was WRONG. I pray that you are held accountable, along with everyone else, for slandering my name, and keeping me from being able to get fair diagnostics and visitation of my son at the same time. I pray that for once, God shows you what your self-righteous attitude has done, and proven, for once and for all, that you do not know my son's best interests, anymore than you've ever been able to know what is best for me. I am the one who knows what is best for me, and I knew what was best for my son, and you got involved, and sided with the state, and used a public defender YOU KNEW, Cassel, to do Your Will.

I pray that the Will of God is done for once, and that I am vindicated.

No comments: