Sunday, December 21, 2008

MRI Proves I Had Damages From Childbirth

I don't know if I made a post for this, with it's own title. I've written about it, but haven't made a titled post.

Anyway, I realized last night--if the MRI which was done while I was pregnant didn't show any broken bones, such as the lumbar fracture found on X-ray by Dr. Freed in Wenatchee after childbirth, well...

Freed and everyone else could see the fracture. I was told it was a "degenerative process" even though I knew it wasn't and was from traumatic childbirth. I knew this because I'd had X-rays done after a car accident in 2002, before I was pregnant in 2005, and I had no problem.

So, now I have an MRI that shows NO DEGENERATION? Hmmm... What this means, is that if it supposedly "healed", it was NOT "degenerative" and was an actual traumatic injury.

The other thing this happens to line up with, is my discovery that I was having seizures and my son's speech problems and my loss of periods and everything else, including the computer hacking, was caused by a magnetic pulse. Which is interesting I say, because someone from the Wenatchee PUD mocked me when I called once, asking about capabilities with electrical power lines, and I was told, that I should be "thankful" if there was a magnetic pulse, because it would FUSE bones and heal fractures.

I thought this was strange, since I hadn't said anything to him about my fractures or broken bones.

If something HAS fused, and MRI proves it, this will be a very strange finding, because I have X-rays that show something which should not "heal" is now "fixed". ?

One thing is for sure. It wasn't a "degenerative process". If it was, it would STILL be DEGENERATING. This is evidence that I was physically disabled and Wenatchee and the state tried to prevent me from getting proper diagnostics and discriminated against me, and they were WRONG.

Oh, and I asked the Judge if maybe I could please have a copy of my case file, because I never got it from my former public defenders prior to any hearing, just like I never got any discovery from the state prior to every single hearing that was held against me.

Oh baby, baby, baby, I'm hearing the choir sing for me now.

Sum-buddy's gonna be hatin' me when i cum back to wenATCHee wit a smile an' a sneer on my face. hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa. Gotcha FUCKING ASSHOLES.

You just wait. I am still praying for my informants, to all come forward, on behalf of my son, so he can get the treatment he needs and be returned to my care. You people are in such deep shit, and you knew it before, and tried to cover and keep liablities from popping up, but you're done. You're going down.

Hotchkiss, the state, CPS, state and CPS workers, and Wenatchee medical professionals, and anyone else involved who hasn't yet been caught.

No comments: