Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pamela From CPS Lies In Report (Feb. 20, 2008)

Read TO DAD: 6-day War: Pamela writes in her report that they've closed and dismissed complaints a‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Wed 2/20/08 3:17 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Just so you know, they wrote stuff about my Criminal HIstory in this complaint too.

Instead of just writing: no criminal convictions, Pamela tried to make me sound bad and included there is an anti-harassment order against me by "an Oregon resident" and "Mother has been arrested for Assault IV DV on 9/15/05 which was later dismissed". Jsut being charged with a DOMESTIC ASSAULT makes me look bad.

When someone asks for criminal history, if you're not CONVICTED of a crime, you just write: "NONE". If someone does a background check with state police, they CANNOT include all the charges that have ever been brought against you because it's prejudicial. SO they only count actual crimes COMMITTED. But here, Pamela knows this and knew she could have just written "no criminal convictions" and instead she tried ot include other things to make me sound bad.

Also, MOM< take note of this memo:

Pamela writes about one complaint against me and ends it with:
"c. 3/5/7 case was closed due to non-cooperation from mother".

THEY CLOSED the complaint because they didn't have anything against me. Here's Pamela, telling YOU and DAD to just get me to "cooperate" and then she admits in her own report that in the past, complaints have been dismissed and closed because of NON-COOPERATION from me. NOT COOPERATION.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE rethink everything Pamela told you. She is sneaky and I was even played by her. She seemed far too nice and likeable and was telling me she was on my side. Meantime, she's writing up crap about me and still investigating.

CPS and the STATE tell YOU that I'll have Oliver back if I just "cooperate". But it's not true. The reason they want "cooperation" is to gather evidence against me. At this point, they don't want to be WRONG in having taken my son away from me. They want to PROVE their case and they need my cooperation to do it.

I need your fax number so I can send you this crap.

I am TELLING you, they DON'T want you to help pay for a private lawyer, because then they know they're in trouble. Please, give them a run for their money and surprise them.

Can't you surprise everyone for once, and let the protective beast in you rear it's ugly head, and stand up for me? What a shock, for everyone to see Cameo Garrett's parents fighting for her and her son, standing behind her, and pay for the lawyer, when it's never been done before?

No one thinks you have it in you. No one thinks you will help me. They know you've never done it in the past and they believe they've convinced you not to help me now. But I KNOW you could do it and I would be so proud of you if you did. It would be like me, running from the bullies down the alley, cornered and they think you're on their side, and then all of a sudden, you walk out from the pack and walk over to my side and stand in front of me, blocking their access. You could say you even mortgaged a house or refinanced or sold a car or got a loan, for the sake of your grandson and daughter, because you believed enough was enough and that it would not end. You could show them what you think of their attempts to manipulate you and get you to say things that will jeopardize my parental rights. You could allow me to sign a contract to pay you back for the loan, knowing I would do ANYTHING, even work like a slave under duress to pay it off, gladly, grateful for the chance to pay a lawyer for helping me clear my name and get my son back.

You have the power to send people a message. BAck off. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice... People would think twice before trying to bully me or Oliver again and I wouldn't be constantly harassed with complaints.

You left me to the state when I was in jail. That sent a message that you wouldn't help me, even in an emergency. You were the type of people who would "trust the system". I barely escaped that sistuation. But this time, it's not just MY life, but Oliver's life too. TWO LIVES are at stake and the HAPPINESS of TWO lives are at stake.

A loan would not just be helping ME or just OLIVER, but TWO people who are family and almost all you've got, besides Levi. And, it doesn't mean that I don't go to counseling or "get help" as you wish. It just means it's on OUR terms, NOT THEIRS and we are protected from having things backfire and create worse consequences.

I want you to stand up for me and Oliver and be my heroes for once. Please think about it. I'm wrong sometimes...but you know what, remember--I HAVE been right sometimes too. Please trust my intuition here. PLease help us. Please allow me to pay you back. I would be so happy to work even at McDonald's, the most embarressing job I can think of, just to pay you back. I would take any job you asked me to take, just to pay you back, and I will do direct deposit arrangments with you if you like.

Please help me and please think of this as the 6-day war. I am totally outnumbered and destined to lose everything, including my dignity. But you could step in and step up, and show them whose boss and that my family is on my side, and you could SAVE us.

Somehow, I pray to God that you understand what is at stake here. I pray to God you understand or realize how you've been played. I pray to GOD and Jesus and the HOLY SPIRIT that you have a change of heart and mind and that something reaches in and grabs you and makes you WANT to "fight" for me and Oliver and see that it's not a bad thing. That cooperation is sometimes the worst route, especially on someone else's terms.

Please open your hearts and do something that will surprise EVERYONE, even yourselves. Something I can tell Oliver about one day. Something really good that I can reflect on and remember and be proud of my whole family for.

Please.

Cameo

No comments: