Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What Will Oliver Think (Feb. 17, 2008)

Here's the Deal‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sun 2/17/08 1:39 PM
To: dicksidael@aol.com
By the way,

Think about what Oliver is going to think of YOU when he's older. You think he's not going to question why you wouldn't even contact an attorney I liked, to talk to him and hear about the concerns involving Oliver? At some point, Oliver will hear what happened, and I will have emails to show to him too. I'm saving everything.

Oliver is going to know how the state, Canada, CPS, and his own family treated his mother and him. He's going to hear from his own mother about this when he's older.

As for you, telling me to go to Wenatchee. I can get welfare assistance over here as easily as I can over there. I want nothing to do with Wenatchee and want change of venue.

You're pressuring me to return and trying to force me to go back. Refusing to give me any financial support even when I've told you multiple times what sort of situation I'm in--AND you didn't even offer a bus ticket until 2 days ago. All the rest of the time, you offered nothing and left me out here.

In the same way you try to use Oliver as leverage against me, and try to freeze me out to force me back, I will be forced to work against YOU and Holly, in the best interests of my son.

That means, because you do not support me and my choices or wishes in this custody matter, I will have to expose YOU and my "family" in order to have my rights and wishes as the legal guardian and mother, respected. You can either help support me in what I feel is best for me and my child, or you can work against me and try to pressure and force me to your way of thinking. You should have known that will always backfire. What you have told me is that you are against me and not for me, and therefore, that's what I'm working with now.

Even if I don't have a private attorney working for me over here, if someone won't do pro bono or help me when my own family tries to pressure me and screw me, that doesn't mean I'm running over to Wenatchee begging for court appointed representation. It means I will not be appearing in court until I have a job to pay for a lawyer to get Oliver back. It means I stay over here and fight for him here. I could have done that in Canada, but they were screwing me because of what Washignton was telling them about me.

If that means I don't see Oliver for months, so be it. It is the harder course in the short-term, but I feel I have to look out for our long-term interests and taking a Wenatchee court-appointed attorney and THEIR mental health evaluation is NOT in my or Oliver's long-term best interests.

IN the meantime, I will lose contact with Oliver and this will put him in a position to be up for adoption, by anyone. Not Holly, anyone. You think Holly would get him if I don't and yet that's not the case. Anyone would be able to try to adopt him. Even someone who isn't a christian and doesn't fit your criteria for spiritual fitness.

I will take your bus ticket offer. But it's not for the day of the court hearing. I will not go to court without private legal representation and will ask for a continuance for private legal counsel. I will NOT go to court with Wenatchee representation and want this entire thing moved by change of venue. I also want Oliver moved closer to me, so that means getting him out of Holly's care, which will make it easier for ANYONE to adopt him, if they want to, if things don't work out.

You should know me well enough to know that once I make up my mind about something, I don't go back. I said I was leaving the country for years, and I finally did. I asked for help, or said I was leaving, and I did. I have always been good for my word, and determined and resolute. Once I make my mind up, that's it.

This is how I've made up my mind. Period.

NOTHING will convince me to go back to Wenatchee and take court appointed counsel there, or to do a mental evlauation on their terms. I will not be going back. Period.

And YOU have done nothing but hurt my case when you've been talking to CPS and Pamella as if she's your firend and she's on MY side. YOU are NOT supposed to talk to the Prosecuting attorney or CPS about me, and you have. They are building their case against me, not for me, and YOU have done me a disservice by talking with them and you believe they're on my side. You're idiots. Sorry, but total idiots and a liability. You should have done your research online and read about CPS activist groups that talk about what agenda CPS really has and what to do and NOT do if CPS comes knocking.

You're on your own. As for Dad, he hasn't even been in touch with me the last couple of years and yet thinks he knows anything about me or what's in my best interest. You both put money before family and don't even believe I am part of the family. You call me and Oliver a family and designate yourselves to be your own family. I really don't want anything to do with you after this.

You choose to work against me and WITH CPS, and refuse to help with a lawyer to help me and Oliver, which means you have absolutely and completely lost any and all trust. In the long run, I am going to be right, yet again, in the consequences, because I know the legal system better than you do and so far, to date, I've always been right about what kind of legal help I need and how NOT getting it will affect my future. This time, it affects Oliver's future and you're too blind to get it. You have doubted me for the last time. Now, your doubt will have future long-term consequences for Oliver.

You'd probably better stock up on those sleeping pills, because it will get worse, and when they take Oliver away from me AND Holly, and adopt him out to a totally strange family, and I cut all ties with you and you never hear from me again, when this is over, you might need them. Then again, knowing you, maybe not. You might just get more plastic surgery and take a holiday to Mexico with all the money you saved by NOT paying for a lawyer to help me and Oliver. I am comfortable with my choices. You'll have to live with yours.

Cameo

No comments: