Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Prologue to Epiphany

Something huge happened last night. I admit, I was smoking pot, but as the saying goes, "Please be patient with me; God isn't finished with me yet!" I am a work in progress.

So I have to tell you what happened, and feel it's important to share my testimony, because one day, I may be able to help others see the light as well. Illumination. It struck me like lightening.

I still have a couple of unresolved questions, but the interesting thing is, they popped up after I had this epiphany. I sort of wonder if, in humbling myself, God was showing me something important, and was finally ready to reveal something to me that makes sense, that has possibly gone undetected with regard to my medical issues and health. I found information about a certain kind of seizure, or epileptic attack, that is sometimes triggered by abnormally low levels of the exact same minerals or whatever that doctors found in my blood when I was experiening the "shocks" although I didn't know how to describe it. And then I also realized, my old best friend used to witness me having what was explained to me once as being related to seizures too.

So, I finally was willing to admit I had a breakdown out of sheer exhaustion, which I couldn't admit before, and then God showed me something new, which I think doctors can help me with. The possibility that I am prone not only to migraines, but under certain conditions, a particular type of seizure.

The other question I have, is what to do about the complaints I recently decided to file, one to the OIG, for example. Follow through? or not? My friends and roommates are insisting, despite my religious experience or insights, that I finish out the OIG complaint, and I was told if I don't upload the audio for D.C. CPS and Wenatchee CPS hearings, THEY WILL! and I'm sort of at their mercy, because I'm staying with them, currently, rent-free.

So, like I said, I'm not suddenly perfect, but I think I have had a major break through. First, I'm going to give you my testimony, and then second, I am going to give you information I was directed to find online, regarding seizures.

THANK YOU to those who were praying for me!!!!! May God bless and reward you with mercy and grace.

In Christ,

No comments: