Thursday, December 25, 2008

Request to CPS to Visit my Son (March 18, 2008)

Visitation Request--Emergency‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 3/18/08 9:36 AM
To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov); tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)



Dear Marie,

I wasn't able to leave this morning because I didn't have court documents from my lawyer. He had said they'd be ready, but they weren't ready yesterday. I have to take originals to the court for filing.

I talked to Shirley and she's said she has some flexibility for visitation with Oliver this week. I am available for ANY TIME after today. I have talked to my employer and she will let
me go for visitation with Oliver W, Th, and F. I have three full days where I could be in town and I know my son needs to see me.

I don't feel it would be fair to him to punish him for a matter that is out of my control, which I didn't know about until closing last night (I sent several emails to Mr. Beaty and he was out of office or didn't get them in time to respond).

I am doing everything in my power to see my son, and see him more. My son needs the time with me and he needs MORE time with me and yet CPS has, from the beginning, sought to break the bond we have, not facilitate a reunion and keep us in touch with eachother. I have gone to every visitation, not even knowing where I'm going ahead of time, and I've been early and on time besides. My son has benefited from seeing me and the monitor feels we should have MORE visitation, not LESS.

There was no possible way for me to leave this morning. I didn't have any court documents and I've been asking for them ahead of time. It wasn't my fault and I have to file originals, not copies or faxes. You have to have an original signature.

Please let me know if my son and I can have visitation sometime, anytime, W, Th, or F.

I know both Shirley and my aunt have expressed flexibility and a willingness to meet later this week.

Thanks,

Cameo

No comments: