Thursday, December 25, 2008

Waiting On Beaty (March 17, 2008)

I'm not going to post this other email, well, maybe I'll post part of it, after this one. I kept asking for papers for court before I left for Wenatchee and no one got back to me. I had to leave to see my son for visitation, and then, because I didn't get the papers for court from Beaty, I missed my visitation. The court monitor and my aunt said it was fine to schedule later that week, but CPS and the state took the opportunity to tell me I couldn't see my son now, because I "missed" when they knew I had to get legal papers and not go to Wenatchee without them:

FW: Visitation‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 3/17/08 9:47 PM
To: beatylaw@aol.com
Cc: dicksiedael@aol.com


I am staying in town tomorrow in order to pick up documents from you and the letter, and if possible, Motions for continuance, visitation, and whatever else I may need for this hearing, including documentation from a doctor that I have a legal permit to use medical marijuana.

Thanks.

Cameo

----------------------------------------
> From: cameocares@live.com
> To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov
> CC: tomasc@atg.wa.gov
> Subject: Visitation
> Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:44:58 -0700
>
>
>
>
> Dear Marie,
>
> I need to change visitation from Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning to Thursday morning for 4 hours before taking the bus home.
>
> I wish to be present for the hearing Wednesday and because of circumstances beyond my control, I have to stay in town one day more and will not be able to leave until Wednesday morning. Shirley has said usually Thursday are okay for her and you didn't know what visitation would look like until we discussed it briefly this morning.
>
> I am having to pick up documents from the lawyer and a doctor I've been working with which DIRECTLY AFFECTS THIS CASE.
>
> I really need to see my son, and he needs to see me, so I hope this will work out. If necessary, I will stay until Friday if Friday morning is better or it is possible to do 2 hours Thursday a.m. and 2 hours Friday a.m.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Cameo
>

No comments: