Thursday, December 25, 2008

Notice to Caballero I'm Pro Se (March 17, 2008)

Motion--Need Your Fax #‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 3/17/08 9:14 PM
To: tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)



Mr. Cabellero,

I need your office fax number in order to send you some documents tomorrow, in preparation for trial.

I am drafting my own Motion for Continuance, with Declaration, and supporting documents.

I will need to have these faxed to you by tomorrow and then filed.

I also need to know what your firm's physical address is for hand delivery.

I have decided against representation by Mr. Beaty because of his last minute plans on Friday, and I also object to the appointment of a Wenatchee PD, as the entire point of obtaining private counsel is first for change of venue.

This email will be copied to the court.

Thank you,

Cameo Garrett

No comments: