Thursday, December 25, 2008

13th Request to State for Reservations (March 17, 2008)

I should probably retitle these "reservations" posts as posts for "notice". CPS gave me notice on nothing. Also, I should post the email which shows I told AG tomas caballero I had fired my private attorney, which he received before CPS and the state started jerking me around again:

Confirmation of Accomodations‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 3/17/08 9:30 PM
To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov)
Cc: tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)
Bcc: dicksiedael@aol.com

Dear Marie,

Please confirm for me what you told me this morning, that you initially said you didn't have a hotel set up for me to stay at, but told me the Holiday Inn was not ready for me to stay at (you claimed the papers were with them and that this entire past month you were calling them and trying to get accomodations for me there) until I said I was going to bring forth evidence to the court that CPS has known in advance where I would be staying and refused to tell me, repeating this pattern for over a month.

After I said this, you suddenly changed your mind and said you had the Holiday Lodge ready for me, and agreed the accomodations were already in place.

You also told me, last week, that you were going to advocate for me to have more visitation time with my son, and this morning you told me the opposite, claiming I should not be given anymore time with my son because of CPS's difficulties in scheduling arrangements and visitation times and the fact that I live in Bellingham. I told you I have repeatedly requested more visitation time and I've never missed a visitation and have never been late either. Yet you claim that the distance is a barrier, when I have already said it is not and that I wish to have more visitation with my son.

The contrariness of the department indicates bad faith, not to mention the total bias of this case and the allegations.

I may ask that you be called to the stand for cross-examination in the next hearing. This is notice.

Cameo Garrett

No comments: