Thursday, December 25, 2008

To AG About Visitation of my Son (March 17, 2008)

RE: Motion for Modification of Visitation‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 3/18/08 9:28 AM
To: Caballero, Tomas (ATG) (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)


I have the entire last end of the week available. I wouldn't be able to see my son in the afternoon Wednesday anyway because that's when this hearing is, which I'm appearing for. Thank you for your concern.

----------------------------------------
> Subject: RE: Motion for Modification of Visitation
> Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 08:23:09 -0700
> From: TomasC@ATG.WA.GOV
> To: cameocares@live.com
> CC: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
>
> Greetings, Ms. Garrett, I asked Marie to check with Ms. Amato to see if
> she would be available on Wednesday in the afternoon per your request.
> She unfortunately has a visit scheduled for the afternoon and will not
> be available. Regards, Tomas
>
> "Print only if necessary"
>
> TOMAS CABALLERO
> Assistant Attorney General
> Regional services division
> Wenatchee
> 509-664-6385 / fax 509-664-6391
> E-mail: tomasc@atg.wa.gov
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cam huegenot [mailto:cameocares@live.com]
> Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 9:16 PM
> To: Caballero, Tomas (ATG)
> Cc: dicksiedael@aol.com
> Subject: Motion for Modification of Visitation
>
>
> Mr. Cabellero,
>
> I will also be filing a Motion for Modification of Visitation and I
> request that Shirley Amato be present for this hearing, as witness. I
> will also be calling my aunt to the stand, most likely.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Cameo

No comments: