Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Request to Visit Son Right Away (Feb. 21, 2008)

FW: Goodbye Pamela‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 2/21/08 2:07 PM
To: cofp300@dshs.wa.gov
I need the email for the supervisors Jennifer Godfrey and Liza. You are free to forward this message.

From: cameocares@live.com
To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov
Subject: RE: Goodbye Pamela
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:04:42 -0800

Okay, thanks. I need to see him right away. I am having to go to a doctor because I haven't been able to sleep more than 2-3 hours a night, in increments, since Oliver and I were separated. I'm not going on anti-depressants but this has caused more distress in my life than anything that has ever happened to me before. In any other "bad" experience I've had, I have still always been able to sleep like a baby. This is different. This was unnecessary and all reasonable attempts to avoid removing my son from the home were not exhausted. I invited CPS to observe me and my son interacting, in public, through scheduled or discreet surveillance/visits, and we were out of the house almost every day. By all accounts, from those who observe me and my son together, and those we lived with in Canada for over 2 weeks, my son has never been at risk.

I will probably be sending a fax or documenting when I leave messages from this point on. You could have sent me an email response yesterday if you knew you had previously arranged appointments today and wouldn't be able to respond within the required 24 hours. It's been 2 days since I left my first message on your answering machine.

Cameo


Subject: RE: Goodbye Pamela
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:14:24 -0800
From: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
To: cameocares@live.com

Cameo –



I have received your messages. I tried to call you back yesterday before court but the line was busy. I haven’t been able to call you back today because I didn’t get back to the office yesterday until after 5 p.m. and this morning I have had several previously arranged appointments. I am attempting to set up your visits right now and I will call you as soon as I have details about when they will be.



You can call and leave me a message anytime you want, however, I will not be able to return every phone call immediately.



Have a great day!



Marie Scanlon

Social Worker III

Wenatchee DCFS

(509) 667-6142



From: cam huegenot [mailto:cameocares@live.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 3:56 PM
To: Coffell, Pamela D; Scanlon, Marie; dicksiedael@aol.com
Subject: Goodbye Pamela



Pamela,

Below is an exerpt from an email from my aunt to my mother which was passed on to me. Kids who are "neglected" shows signs of neglect. My son has always been happy, healthy, and well-adjusted, and is one of the most affectionate and trusting kids I know. He is evidence in himself that he has always been loved and well-cared for.

You took my son away because of speculation. You had zero evidence of a mental illness and there was no record against me of having been diagnosed, or any proof. YOu took comments from my blog, which you don't even know are made in truth, jest, for fun, or for irking others, and hearsay from others, and formed opinions. You made note of very minor, stupid things, such as that I had little postcards on the doors of my house stating not to enter because there is surveillance. What if I HAD also written out my own "Beware of Dog" sign and had it in the yard? What would you have written then? "Mother does not own a dog and yet and has made a sign to threaten others when a dog does not actually exist on the property"...

You took extreme measures and had my son taken away from me because of pure hearsay and speculation, even though the most visible form of evidence, my son himself, and our interactions together, out in public, proves there is no harm or risk. You are supposed to think about a child's best interests and yet the exact same hysteria that got CPS into trouble during the child sex abuse witch hunt is repeated. THe climate is the same in Wenatchee. Gossip is restated as fact, and anything "Different" is believed to be sign of mental illness. Kids were separated from their parents and sent to psychiatric hospitals for evaluations, told to testify against their parents, and their parents even thrown in jail for crimes they didn't commit--because of hearsay and conjecture. And those kids testify to this day that they are damaged for life. My son is in his formative years and while he may not be able to articulate the damages and trauma he endures now, and the worry and confusion, it will affect him for the rest of his life. The first 3 years lay the foundation and you have broken it up because of your OWN "suspicions" and "suspicions" of others, which of course, will never be categorized as "paranoid" because you arre not on welfare, number one, and not an artist, number two.

Here's the pediatrician's take on my son's health:
Holly had to take him to a doctor, a pediatriion, within ten days of getting him and took him to a youngish, reddish haired woman doctor that Holly liked and said sort of reminded of you, but maybe due to the hair. Anyhow, doctor said he seemed healthy, intelligent, and said not worried about lack of speach unless he still isn't really doing much three months from now...said some are just slower and I know that's how it was with Levi.

You have manipulated my entire family and manipulated and lied to me. I feel that since you had part in having my son's life disrupted, you should also be present to see his response when he sees me and when he leaves.

I'm sure you know I like to write. I write about all kinds of things and have a great history of personal experiences and stories from others to draw from. This situation, is going to be written down and published. If you would like to cooperate with me in an interview or material for my book, I would be more than happy to cooperate with you in your attempt to find even one small shred of evidence to justify what you and the state has done. Sometimes, as you know, less is more. I'd like to know how much of the Wenatchee Child Sex Abuse Witch Hunt documentation is available to the public through FOIA. My main concern is that nothing has changed. Your office is still running on gossip, and trying to turn gossip into fact. That is concerning. What's interesting too, is that while there are many articles about this major event which broke into national news, I haven't heard of any books about it to date. If you know of a book which covers this event, will you please send me the title or author's name by email? I'd like to check it out a little bit.

Thank you and take care.

Cameo

No comments: