Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Trying Still (Feb. 23, 2008)

RE: Guardian‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sat 2/23/08 9:51 AM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Mom,

I don't know what you're getting down on me about. I have proved, through the countless and incessant emails to you, that I am not only "sane" but that I care about and love my son and have been trying to work things out.

If this lawyer said there's only a 50/50 chance of HIM getting my son back, and he's saying it's only 50/50 that I will EVER have Oliver again, then you DO NOT just go along with a court appointed attorney. You hire a private attorney with a good track record who believes he can WIN. This other lawyer, Belanger, is young and working in a very small town, in a small firm, and has only recently gone into custody work. He doesn't have much experience. I liked him because he seemed smart. He is younger than I am. i am going to look for another lawyer if he doesn't think he can win. He may think his chances are not great partly because he doesn't have confidence and experience built up.

I have been completely willing to have mental health evaluations and "cooperate". I have not said I WON'T. However, I am absolutely convinced the testing for radiation will prove what I've been telling you about. You still don't understand what kind of intense and constant pain I was in and obviously think I'm either deluded or making excuses. I was too weak sometimes to feed MYSELF. Do oyou understand this? I fed Oliver, but I lost weight. I could not STAND more than 10 minutes at the end and was in constant cramping and pain. NOt only that, I was almost passing out and was extremely dizzy and saw black (almost blacked out entirely) several times at the end, which is WHY I called ER. You don't believe me, and you will never be able to help me or Oliver until you do.

I have researched and found out that radiation, if it happened to me, and it DID, can be PROVEN. I am not going to jeopardize losing Oliver forever, because YOU and everyone else thinks this is in my head, or an excuse, and don't believe how severe and serious it was and listen to me.

I'm looking for a new lawyer who is experienced in custody matters, and I got a name from someone who is supposed to win all his cases.

When someone tells you you only have a 50/50 chance, you don't just fall back on court appointed attorneys, you realize you are going to have to go for the best.

I don't know what you think I've done so wrong.

But until you believe me and trust me, you won't be able to help me. If there wasn't a border patrol officer backing me that I wasn't trying to get into Canada, you would believe Canada and be telling me they wouldn't have threatened to arrest me if I wasn't doing something wrong.

I don't have a witness to radiation. I need testing. Until I have that testing, and the results, I need you and Dad to trust me, and not only that, to pray to God, on your knees, to help Him open your eyes and have new faith or insight so you can help.

Cameo

No comments: