Monday, December 15, 2008

TTSOML #??: CT Scan Of Brain After Memory Lapse

Here's the other thing that was documented, in about 1998 or 1999. When I was in the middle of car vandalisms and being followed and having break-ins, I also had a serious memory lapse, which could have been sometime after the serious of migraines.

I had a CT scan of MY BRAIN, done in Tualatin, and Christa wanted to know where it was done and I remembered the name then and told her. When I went there to get a copy of the record of the scan, it was gone. I had told her I was going there to get a copy and when I got there they couldn't "find" it.

The results had shown a perfectly normal brain. My brain was NORMAL. But I'd been having tons of migraines and benign fasciculations, and I went to the doctor after I had a serious memory lapse and so they thought I might have early-onset ALZHEIMERS.

What happened, is that I was nanny to these 2 girls, for Laurie, and I picked them up from school everyday and took them home. After doing this for a couple of months, I picked them up one day and could not remember how to get back home.

And it scared me, because I knew I should know. I had taken the same route hundreds of times. It was straightfoward, but I couldn't remember how to get back. So I didn't want to alarm the girls and just drove around, trying to remember, and wracking my brain to figure it out. When they asked what we were doing, I said, "Oh, I just thought we'd look at some of these pretty houses! Look at THAT one!" and they were fine.

It took me a half hour to remember how to get back.

I told the doctor and they thought it was bizarre and ordered a CT scan of my brain.
I had a comprehensive exam, and all findings were normal. This was after my "head injury" in the car crash of 1995.

When I went to the lab or clinic to pick up a copy, I was told it was missing. They should have had it on file for at least 7 years, but it disappeared sometime after I told Christa Schneider I'd had an exam and was going to pick it up.

I can't remember the name of the place, but I could drive there by memory. It is located at the border of Tualatin and Tigard, I think somewhere across the street from Circuit City (not far from where FBI guy Raul Bujanda used to live), off of a street and it's a one story building (I think) in a sort of "business center" area.

After I told Christa about getting diagnostics for fasciculations and memory lapse, all of a sudden, symptoms stopped. They didn't reappear, to my knowledge, unless it was small scale and I couldn't tell really, until after my son was born and they knew I was going to cause them problems because I knew all about Christa's affiliations and motives by then. And I knew people in the FBI and law enforcement were connected to the harassment of me.

When it happened again, it didn't just happen to me, but to my son as well. And this time, someone was visibly hacking on computers, causing electronic disturbances, and turned up the amp or something on whatever it was, because my son and I suffered from immense levels of pain, and even the cat (which "disappeared" after I began writing about it's symptoms) showed signs and symptoms of actual torture.

I do not "imagine" or "breakdown" into seeing what was happening to my son. He was well-cared for, as evidenced by his height and weight charts, and by doctors notes which describe him as happy and active. But we suffered terrible bouts as well, and no one listened to me.

Well, I couldn't confirm, myself, that the CT scan was totally normal, because I didn't see it, and I wonder anymore, about everything that was going on. But at least they found no organic disease or illness or anything that indicated alzheimers.

However, EMF can cause memory problems without leaving behind evidence, some of the time. I believe I and my son could have been affected by both this and radiation, because of my lack of periods since what happened to me and my son, and they're decline, and the fact my red blood cell count is abnormally low, without reason as I eat a lot of iron rich foods and was also taking an excellent and expensive prenatal vitamin, everyday, which had iron in it.

No comments: