Monday, December 15, 2008

List of Disappearing Medical and Dental Records

I could make a huge list, of all the medical (and dental) records for me that just "disappeared" without explanation, from clinics, colleges, hospitals, and my own home.

And it all started with the Abbey people and problems and their lawyers and Christa and people she knew. They involved law enforcement at a very early stage, so I would not rule out help they got there, but they knew people.

And they didn't want me to have access to my medical records, no matter what.

And then the most recent records, radiology films of my injuries, were withheld from the case involving my son, but the doctor's chart notes, which started with Catholic doctors, started calling ME crazy. And I wasn't.

It was also, ONLY at a Catholic hospital, in Oregon, where they actually tried to lock me up. This medical professional with a huge gold crucifix, who seemed to be a father or monk or something, came in and he's the one who ordered it, after I told him of my anxiety because of the Mt. Angel Abbey monks. He probably called THEM. But when a psychiatrist came to talk to me, he was shocked and puzzled as to why I'd been detained on this guy's orders. He said there was nothing wrong with me and he was right, and I had to work the next day and I was let go, after actually 2 different people interviewed me. They told me they thought what was done to me was inexcusable. Oh, and I checked, and the ones who vouched for me WEREN'T catholic and trying to do their church a favor.

No comments: