Friday, July 10, 2009

17th Witness Statement In Support Of Me (saw vandalisms & mothering)

I just ran into another neighbor who my son and I used to visit all the time. She had moved to Texas but lived right across the street from us. She gave me her number and said she was more than happy to testify and make a declaration that I was an excellent mother and that I am an excellent mother.

She also said she remembered all of the vandalism and harassment I got while I lived there and how it was escalating. She remembers all the tire slashings and broken windows and how I was the only one in the neighborhood who was affected.

She is going to be the 17th witness who regularly saw me and Oliver and saw Oliver was happy with me and that we were under constant harassment and vandalism.

I think it must be fate I ran into her. It's totally random. Her son was in an appointment at an office and I just-so-happened to walk in, on the spur of the moment, to check on something. His mother, my former neighbor, walked in. She sat there for awhile and I recognized her and approached and she remembered everything and then her son came out of the other office. Totally, completely random.

She is one of maybe 3 other neighbors I saw all the time, who witnessed everything--my interactions with my son, and the people stalking me and all the vandalisms.

No comments: