Friday, July 17, 2009

#2 Character Witness Statement In Support Of Me

This is a voluntary freely made statement from the perspective and personality of someone besides myself.


Statement by Silas Price

I have known Cameo Garrett for two months and see her approximately 4 hours a day. She is fun: for one thing, she has interesting conversations with everyone who comes around the house. She has a good-hearted sense of humor, and has good jokes, not wrong, mean, or malicious. She doesn't make fun of people but she teases and jokes around. She laughs a lot and is generally happy. She doens't have mood swings more than anyone else and is pretty stable. She handles the hardships of life very well. She is definitely not delusional, paranoid schitzophrenic, or anything at all and we're all still alive here.

She's just friends with everybody in the household here, and to my knowledge she's not even dating.

I like her personality and she seems to have good morals and ambitions. She wants to be a writer and to also help people. She wants to be a creative writer or teacher and she's trying to get her son back. She talks aout her son a lot and says he's a great kid and that he's not treated right to be separated from her. She's been trying to find work but the town has no work and she's sent out resumes, filled out applicationsk, and has gone to workplaces in person.

She does a good job of cleaning and everything is cleaned thoroughly and disinfected. She also cooks good, healthy meals--everything has tasted pretty good.

She doesn't seem to have a problem with drugs and alcohol. I've never seen her abuse them and maybe she'll have a glass of wine every 4 nights. I've never seen her using drugs or thought she was outside of the house.

I think she'd be a good mom. I think she'd probably be a little bit too lenient with her kids, and have a hard time punishing them. She's very and kind-hearted. She's probably pissed off a lot of people but she's different with people she knows. She doesn't have much of a temper. It would take quite a bit to make her angry and if she was angry about anything, I believe it would be for a good reason. I've never really seen her mad. She seems very mild tempered.

She seems like an all-around good mother and should be a good mother (I haven't seen her with her child), but is an overall good person.

I swear this statement is true to the best of my ability and belief and I know it is made under penalty of perjury and may be used as evidence in a court of law.

Silas Price

Statement taken July 16, 2009

No comments: