Sunday, July 19, 2009

Confidential Energy Meetings In Wenatchee, WA

I also know that alternative forms of fueling automobiles has been discussed in Wenatchee, WA because when I left for San Francisco, the man I spoke with from New Zealand had given a lecture at the Wenatchee convention center or something, on this very topic. He said it was all still pretty secretive and he couldn't share details but people from around the area were meeting to discuss other forms of energy to power automobiles. I said, "You mean like biodiesel?" and he said no, it was something else.

He said people in the area were working on alternative forms of energy for powering houses and everything else as well.

I asked why people in Wenatchee would pay for someone as top dollar as he was to fly into Wenatchee to give a lecture and discuss this. He said he did it as a favor to someone. Usually, he's in Europe and flying to big cities. So I thought it was strange he'd be brought in. But he said there are projects underway and some people came from the State, not just Wenatchee.

I also found out, the people on the Board of Directors for Chava, some of them also have a background dealing with Uranium and other forms of energy and I imagine the uranium field isn't exactly enormous so maybe Michael Sandidge is known in their circles and not just Hanford and other international circles.

I basically think some of what happened matches an electromagnetic pulse being used to get onto desktop, and cause other problems, but this other technology, of being able to pull energy from one source and then hijack an outlet and cram energy INTO this source is what happened. But it was constant for us, for a long time and it causes very severe pain.

No comments: