Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Parent's Response To Idea Of Nuclear Spill

I wrote to my parents about this idea and they don't care if I write what the response is. After I sent this one out, I asked several questions about location and travel of my parents during this time. At any rate, I'm sure they're response, of interest but disbelief, is typical. I would still like to know, if my mother was mainly in Wenatchee and didn't travel that much, or in Monitor, I'd like to know what the rate of thyroid problems is in this area. I still think it could be telling. I would also like to know if other kids were affected with auto immune or respiratory disorders whose parents could have been affected by radiation spills. I am asking next what Gannon's exact birthdate was (mo/day/yr). I would like to look back and see if there were any documented spills about the time of his conception and birth. He was born in 1972, as far as I know and I was born in 1974.

RE: Mom, Dad, Maybe Nuclear Energy Spill Out‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 7/07/09 8:36 AM
To: mom dad (dicksiedael@aol.com)

Hi,

Make sure Dad knows, if you read the whole article and other articles, the exposures occured until 1972. The biggest ones. That's all the way up until Gannon was born. Also, exposure when you're a kid could affect you as an adult, i.e., thyroid. Finally, if you read the health info, one major result (which I didn't include in my excerpt) is auto immune disorders especially affecting infants. You know how they said Gannon would have been like the boy in the bubble because of his auto immune system? Then they told you your next baby would be fine. Why would they say that and not test for genetic issues? Also, dowstream flow is only one small portion of nuclear spill out. Even in the water, it can travel upstream. It doesn't just go downstream, and many of the spills involved airborne particles which went upstream, and, like I said, were documented to have contaminated even food in CANADA and soil, and also spreading over to Idaho, Oregon, and Montana. Look at how close Wenatchee and Moses Lake are to Hanford. If stuff travels to CANADA, don't you think you could have been affected? You have two strong indicators: your location, time of location that puts you in a place where spills would have affected you, thyroid tumor and removal of your thyroid, and a baby who died of an unclassified "auto immune" disorder. I now believe Gannon died because of Hanford and I think you probably are one of hundreds whose thyroids were affected. The MAIN health problem is thyroid issues. I was thinking about sectoral heterochromia and that COULD still be genetic. If other older members in the family have it and they were not born in this area or were born before Hanford, it's probably just a genetic trait (maybe I really am descended from some kind of aristocracy...ha!).


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: cameocares@live.com
Subject: Re: Mom, Dad, Maybe Nuclear Energy Spill Out
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:19:33 -0400
From: dicksiedael@aol.com

Thanks for the article, but actually according to this, the biggest episodes would have happened when I was just a kid.
Also, I think some of this stuff is more pertinant to especially the tri-cities area...Hanford..which is 100+ miles DOWNstream from say Wenatchee...not likely stuff would 'flow' upstream, especially that far. Says highest releases were before 1965...that would have been when I was about 12. But I think the distance and upstream/downstream are important. Do know that in the tri-cities area it would have been a concern...even later than that, and they used the water for irrigation, etc there, too. But thanks for thinking of us. Love, Mom

No comments: