Wednesday, July 29, 2009

No, Not Blogging, But Mistake

No, I'm not blogging anymore. I wrote a couple posts out of habit, not even thinking it wasn't a different format as I intended. I use this as a works or word vehicle and I forgot.

But no, I AM very serious about not blogging. I wrote about a matter of respect which was not bad but I didn't intend to publish, and then I wrote some poems which took pieces of real communications with some people and MIXED it with fiction. It was not intended to be representative of ANYONE or an examination of the truth in any form. It was freewrite and meant to be personal but I did forget.

I also forgot not to post comments from others, because I'm not going to be responding any longer. So I apologize to the person who made a comment and thought I was going back on the "not blogging" thing.

I forgot too, how making any publication makes me traceable through internet, my location and I'm not interested in having that a part of my life either.

So I suppose I forgot to mention I won't be answering comments and I did forget and accidentally published this stuff because I use it like Word and hit "publish" for "save" because it sometimes doesn't catch what I write.

I've been blogging every day for almost 2 years so it's a simple mistake, mbut not a retraction on what I said, nor was anything about anyone or any situation in particular.

Thanks.

And yes, I do have things to be concerned about with the blogging. That fear has not gone away, nor has my desire to keep my private life private.

I'm still writing of course, but it's not my intention or desire to make any of the writings public. Sorry if it seemed I was going back on what I said, but I wasn't and I am serious.

I had actually realized what I did and cut and pasted things out into Works or Word, but it was too late, as I'd already hit my "save" button.

I'm still working on deleting and unpublishing older posts as well. That plan hasn't changed at all.

I didn't sleep at all last night and stayed up through almost the last two nights so I've been tired and just went to habit, but it was not intentional by any means.

I am sorry. To others and also, moreso for myself. I didn't blog at all yesterday and then I did it out of habit with the format today while trying to kill some time. If you think I want to continue putting info out there or to upset people, you're mistaken. It's the last thing I want and I already made this decision. I don't plan to make the mistake again.

My goal, is to be deleting posts, not adding to them. And, if anything was misread as an insult, it wasn't meant to be published in the first place and I wrote out some things creatively for poems but it doesn't mean it's true. I wrote some other poems by hand in a notebook and some of them are positive, and about the very same "characters" I portrayed in a more negative light online. They are characters for writing and that's it. My poem about blogging--stop, wasn't an affront but just a playful poem I wrote for myself. I try to put myself in various shoes for writing stuff and it doesn't always mean I even think or mean what I write. I try to write from different standpoints.

All that to say, I am deadly serious about not blogging anymore and I got the message loud and clear. I don't want it for anyone else's life, to be misunderstood because someone assumes something is true, and I don't want any problems for my own life.

I'm sorry if was offensive to anyone or thought to be a turn in my position.

I don't know what else to say, but I think that's enough.

I'm not a snitch.

I just want my son back.

I don't want to give out information about others or myself anymore. I will write privately on the side still, but not publicly.

No comments: