Sunday, July 19, 2009

Questions About Zero Point Energy vs Other Energy

The idea of energy being pulled from pulled from batteries makes sense . You could use zero point energy to do this and it would cause no harm to humans but would deplete the energy in battery operated devices.

I am also convinced that energy from one source could be used to pump another source with excessive amounts, by the same principle in reverse. So that would explain how energy could be pushed into outlets and cause overheating if the energy output is greater than usual.

However, I am thinking, it would cause the severe health problems, I don't think. I don't think Zero Point Energy is harmful enough, because obviously, you don't need point A to point B and have to cause harm to humans. Otherwise, it would be impossible to drive along or have houses connected to this kind of energy.

So it explains how battery depletion can be done, and how outlets could possibly be charged high enough to cause devices connected to burn or melt.

I don't know that it explains the other harm caused to me and my son and think it would be another form of energy would be used to cause this. My guess. The pain was so severe, there is no way this energy could be used safely around humans without problems.

If what this other told me, who is involved in experiments, is true, there are other possibilities which entail a point A to point B which could cause harm to humans. Some of these forms could use generators out of metal or steel too, and this is the kind of experiment that is ongoing at Hanford. It might also explain the uranium guy coming out of the woodwork.

As for being able to get onto computers, that are desktop and have never gone online, Andy Panda, the computer guy, said it would take technology that transmits an electromagnetic pulse. This kind of technology has been around for years and decades and has only become more sophisticated. It would also explain the twitching of muscle under the skin that was happening all the time with not just me but with my son. With my son, it was so severe, I would wake in the night to find him with his arm raised up and the arm was shaking and twitching. Additionally, sometimes he and I would wake at the exact same moment, and he would cry out in pain and I assume he had felt the same kind of pain I had, and ZPE, in it's TRADITIONAL USE, wouldn't do this. The U.S. government has done experiments on U.S. citizens (which I backed up on my blog with documentation) that involved specifically inducing epileptic seizures with an electromagnetic pulse. Those experiments were done a decade ago or more and used with the theory that first you try out your weaponry on U.S. people before risking failure on the enemy in a time of war.

I am correcting myself as more information comes in and I'm not afraid to say I'm wrong about something.

Can ZPE be used in a harmful way against humans? I don't know. Perhaps there's a modification that can be used to the technology that DOES cause severe damage. I haven't researched enough yet.

At first glace though, it's very clear and indisputable, that ZPE can affect outlets or batteries or other energy sources without harm to humans. It doesn't even sound like it's that difficult.

I would have to research a little bit more to figure out if ZPE is used in a harmful way with some kind of alteration, or if it is true, that the U.S. is currently conducting experiments with nuclear and other energies, or if really, most of the actual pain and computer hacking and batteries going off, was occuring because of what Andy Panda told me causes this. I did enough research to find it is true and indisputed that a pulse of this strength WOULD cause severe harm.

If ZPE is this new, we probably don't know everything about it and some stuff is classified I'm sure. However, some things are adding up as I go through and process the incoming material and then research it to form conclusions.

It wasn't all in my head and I didn't have a nervous breakdown though, that is for sure, and it wasn't just me but my son that was affected, and once, in Canada, a whole room of girls next door woke up in the middle of the night at the same time my son and I did, and I heard them cry out. It was the same pain, but much, much, milder and yet because it had been going on so long at the other house, I recognized this was the same source. It woke everyone up. We were all in rooms next to the end of a building. I think whoever was doing this didn't dare keep doing it with other people around, or to the same degree, because it would have become more noticeable to everyone. But every single one of us in that house next to that wall were awakened and I heard them actually cry out or moan at the same time, and my son and I woke up as well.

The thing is, I'm glad I've blogged about all of this and documented what was happening, because NOW, when I say things were melting at the outlets, at first it sounded crazy but now there is an explanation and I can say I'm not just coming up with something NOW to fit what was happening then. Same thing with my recording equipment in visitation at the state offices. The batteries kept draining too fast and then it was turning off and on by itself and the visitation monitor heard it, as I did, because it makes a noise when it's going off or on. First it was the batteries, but then a couple of times, several times, it would say memory was full when it wasn't. I had brand new lithium batteries which already were tested to work fine with everything and they always lasted when we were outside of visitation.

So, ZPE explains batteries draining which caused the electronics to go off. How does it cause a "memory full" reading? I don't know. I took it to Radioshack and the guy even said and witnessed there was only an hour recorded and it should have held up at least twice that.

There is nothing crazy about anything I've said. Everything that happened to me and my son is possible and has a scientific explanation and it is a documented FACT that my son and I were being repeatedly harassed and stalked, and it doesn't take much imagination to believe it could escalate.

I just checked out the zero point energy article on wiki and something is missing now but the date hasn't changed. I am wondering if maybe it was a different wiki article on the same topic. The part about Tesla stuff is missing. There was something about Tesla or the experiments going on in Europe. Telsa? This is what I think I read, which causes particles to spin and is generating new forms of energy.

UPDATE: I was right. It's Tesla and for whatever reason, it was removed from the wiki page but somehow done without altering or updating the date. It still said "last updated July 16, 2009" but when I first read it, it mentioned Tesla and then I read it several hours later and that part was gone.

So I looked up "Tesla energy" and it's pretty interesting. It has to do with electromagnetic energy, generators, and point-to-point electrical conduction. It also mentioned something that caught my attention--about how it's easier to conduct higher energy charges with an accompanying High Radio Frequency.

This is odd and possibly significant because there WAS a higher than normal radio frequency at this time and I kept calling the phone company to try to fix it. I asked Andy Panda about it too and he thought it was maybe because there were radio towers in the area. It was so loud, the radio was bleeding into the landline, and then it kept getting worse. Well, read this, from wiki, about what this does:

"In a spark gap Tesla coil the primary-to-secondary energy transfer process happens repetitively at typical pulsing rates of 50–500 times/second, and previously formed leader channels don't get a chance to fully cool down between pulses. So, on successive pulses, newer discharges can build upon the hot pathways left by their predecessors. This causes incremental growth of the leader from one pulse to the next, lengthening the entire discharge on each successive pulse. Repetitive pulsing causes the discharges to grow until the average energy that's available from the Tesla coil during each pulse balances the average energy being lost in the discharges (mostly as heat). At this point, dynamic equilibrium is reached, and the discharges have reached their maximum length for the Tesla coil's output power level. The unique combination of a rising high voltage Radio Frequency envelope and repetitive pulsing seem to be ideally suited to creating long, branching discharges that are considerably longer than would be otherwise expected by output voltage considerations alone. " (from wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_coil#Later_Tesla_coil_design)

I think I'm getting warmer, WARMER...

I think there's a connection here. The page on ZPE mentioned this technology arose from and is still experimented with Tesla and such generators. So I don't know anything about this stuff, and I looked up tesla and then units of energy and then finally tesla coils.

I don't know that this was about Tesla coils, but the principle is interesting. For some reason, that Radio Frequency may have been used as a conduit for some form of energy, possibly between two metal "poles" so-to-speak.

Oh this is interesting too. Tesla is now used more for electrical lines but originally it was used for "wireless connections"!

I found more interesting points, first read about how Tesla said electromagnetic waves could be harnessed through energies such as ZPE. With larger coils, it causes heating of the body through the looping currents. From wiki:

"Large Tesla coils and magnifiers can deliver dangerous levels of high frequency current, and they can also develop significantly higher voltages (often 250,000–500,000 volts, or more). Because of the higher voltages, large systems can deliver higher energy, potentially lethal, repetitive high voltage capacitor discharges from their top terminals. Doubling the output voltage quadruples the electrostatic energy stored in a given top terminal capacitance. If an unwary experimenter accidentally places himself in path of the high voltage capacitor discharge to ground, the low current electric shock can cause involuntary spasms of major muscle groups and may induce life-threatening ventricular fibrillation and cardiac arrest. Even lower power vacuum tube or solid state Tesla coils can deliver RF currents that are capable of causing temporary internal tissue, nerve, or joint damage through Joule heating. In addition, an RF arc can carbonize flesh, causing a painful and dangerous bone-deep RF burn that may take months to heal."

I remember Andy Panda told me when Radio Frequency is raised or higher, it enables people to "jump onto" computers, including desktops, more easily. After reading this, it appears to be along the Tesla principles...if Tesla was originally used for wireless communication, and High Radio Frequency enables this to occur.

(I haven't put the pieces altogether yet but I think I can get there. There are several energy forms and technologies to consider, but some of the general principles are becoming apparent).

I do think it's strange that the mention of Tesla disappeared from the wiki page about zero point energy without an editing date change.

2 comments:

dowski said...

i just read your last post and wonder , do you believe in karma? Or do you have an answer to why all these things happen to you ?

Mama said...

do i believe in karma? no, i believe in job. have you read the book of job? if not, it's good and is a parable to help us understand why bad things happen to good people.

i have never cursed God and i have faith and ive believed in myself too, although i could have done better controlling my verbal frustration at the horrible things happening which really were beyond my control but for which i was blamed.

my other answer would be, i don't know. i don't believe i've ever done anything that was so terrible. i spoke up about some things but i didn't mean personal harm to anyone...i thought on principle and wasn't thinking about feelings, but i didn't purposefully mean to hurt anyone, until i lashed out when my patience was tried for so long, and when i no one believed me but i knew what the truth was.

i am not perfect. my son and i never deserved some of the things that have happened though, and there is no bad life i had before. i don't believe in actual karma or virtual karma. i believe once you die, you don't come back as someone else. i also don't think bad people always get what they deserve anymore than good people get what they deserve.

the meek shall inherit the earth? not always.

i feel very distraught about my son and his situation. i feel he's not being treated kindly when out of eyesight and earshot. there are too many signs of abuse that i don't want to believe but cannot ignore.

i feel i've done what i thought was right and i cannot control whether others are defensive in the extreme, or jealous, or vindictive, or just have pure hatred because i offended their church or something.

i believe in personal responsibility and i also believe in communal responsiblity and not in blaming one person or making them a scapegoat.

i was amazed by what happened at church today. such a tiny group with an important message for me. i didn't choose the biggest church with the most power or tithe monies in town, i just went where i thought it might be best. i could have missed the whole service today and for some reason i didn't.

i am hoping and believing others will help me and my son. i am praying for this and i feel very sad tonight. very heavy in my spirit and hoping more people will somehow see the truth and that for once, the truth will set us free.