Friday, July 3, 2009

Misinformation, Mind Games, & Blaming Of Canada By U.S.

I have people going out of their way to feed me with misinformation and play mind games.

First of all, while what I personally said about Judge Warren and then separately (or not) some Judge into cocaine in Wenatchee, I got misinformation about Thomas C. Warren. I think. I have to check it out but something didn't ring true and what stood out the most was the way the woman said "bless his heart" about his "service in Vietnam" which she said he did. She was through the VA. I do believe Warren may have connections to military, but I'm not going to trust this info completely, not yet until I check on this. The other thing was she said he lived in Chehalis and if that's so, he moved or was there a long time ago. Just want to confirm what I was told.

The other thing, is that I had a former Washington state sheriff and military guy say a lot of things to me that were all misleading and to plant ideas in my head. I'll write out what. Many of the things he said were dead giveaways. He gave himself away in so many forms (except the way he really would have liked to) it's ridiculous. Do NOT put this man in undercover work. This is worth saying again: DO NOT PUT THAT MAN IN UNDERCOVER WORK! I'm going to start giving all these guys grades. This one got an "F". No, let's give him a "D" for trying to come up with a clever excuse that backfired miserably (sometimes it's just better to say nothing at all). At any rate, this was a guy who was implying nuclear or "dirty waste" was flowing downstream from CANADA. LOL. Yeah, right into my backyard and THAT explains what was going on. You know, I wouldn't rule it out, that stuff is dumped, but if it was just dirty water, a lot more people than myself and my son would have been affected. Just wait until I get into more of these details...

The other thing is, all of my information about my visits with my son is getting leaked to a lot of people, so someone who is a state worker is either personally sharing a lot of info, or these records are being uploaded into the state computer system where others are gleaning from this information and then using it to come up with clever ways to play mind games.

All my evidence or why I believe this, following:

1. I had a visit with my son, where he talked over and over about honeybees and "bees!" Scary bees he said, and nice bees. This was his main imaginative thing last visit. He saw a bunch of bees and they were going to their bee home to make him some honey but there were scary bees around too. He came up with it on his own.

2. I was sitting at Shari's after meeting with a lawyer (not my lawyer, a different one) who I swear was on Meth, and started writing about Hanford. The next thing I know, my computer dies. I thought. I thought, "Oh, THAT'S interesting!" because it was plugged into the wall. This happened after I told a waitress what I was writing about. Next thing I know, I see the dishwasher guy coming back, looking at me and laughing. Then I thought, I'll bet a different outlet will work. So I tried a different one and it worked again. Then the waitress comes over and starts talking about a bunch of stuff in the nuclear field and I thought either she is serious or just playing mind games.

3. New man comes into the restaurant. I knew he was a cop before he introduced himself to me as a former cop. I don't know how I knew, I just did. He was sitting there and at first I thought he seemed very concerned. He kept flexing his jaw muscles and seemed upset or sad about something. But then I felt like I don't know if this guy is for real or what. Because then the waitress who is telling me she knows all about this nuclear stuff introduces me to him. He started talking about how he knows there is a lot of shady stuff going on and he had top secret clearance in the military and knows they do all kinds of things and even experiment on their own military. So he was interesting to talk to and I didn't get a bad vibe but then I questioned some things. He said he used to work for the Chelan county sheriff's department before the military and that he was also a fireman. He's telling me he had all these shots and he doesn't know what was in them. He said he got a lot of awards but has PTSD and it's mainly from helicopter noise and being crunched in, in traffic. Mainly hyperarousal and hypervigilance (I talked to this psychologist and asked and he said this is the most common thing with PTSD really, the hyperarousal stuff and usually it is worked out with someone to talk to and understanding they're safe). All of this sounds normal and I enjoyed talking with him. But then he starts talking about how Canada puts dirty stuff in their water which goes downstream. I thought, why would he even bring this up? Just that day I had gone to the college library and looked up The Colombia River and was asking questions about direction and flow and proximity to different nuclear sites. When I was leaving the library, I didn't clear the history and I turned just as I saw this man walking that direction after I was leaving.

3. The waitress starts talking about how her family was really screwed over "by the government, FBI particularly" and then says she found a bug (which I actually believe or know isn't outside realm of possiblity). Then she's talking about cleaning some guys house and how a box fell down and she had discovered all of his multiple CIA identities. I thought that sounded weird. I mean, what CIA idiot would leave a bunch of IDs in a box on a top shelf in his closet? I mean, how does she know he's CIA? Any CIA person I know would keep something like that locked away in a security box of some kind at least, not just sitting where anyone who broke in could discover this stuff. CIA people with "IDs" do not leave their IDs lying around because if they're that undercover, they have to worry about people possibly breaking in. So she's saying her father was so high in securities trading in CA, the FBI was all over their ass, and the gov screwed her family up so bad, and her Dad went to jail after getting involved with a top Enron guy and now she's working at Sharis. The woman is stunning and seems very smart, but I was wondering if SHE was delusional or what. I mean, it's not impossible, and maybe she even found a box of IDs, but I highly doubt they're CIA IDs if so. CIA wouldn't need a whole box of multiple ones either. I don't know anyone that's doing THAT much shapeshifting all at once (here! here's your box of IDs and various disguises and masks...have fun!)

4. She said she'd known this former cop forever, so I let him take me home. FUNNY THING! He not only knows exactly where I live, he also has a magazine of...Guess what?! An enormous honeybee, sitting on the passenger seat, facing me when I open the door.

Nice touch guys. Bzzzzz.

He's got these little black & white spinners on his vents and a CB cop type thing where he can hear all the 911 calls. I'm thinking, "Is this guy still a cop?" So as he's taking me to my house, and not only is getting positive notice from a couple cop cars, but the guys from at least one firetruck.

So I know he knows who I am or where I live, because while he asked where I lived, once I told him the street name, you could go either right or left. He had his blinker on for the right before I said left or right. Then I said, after he put his blinker on: "And then it's right here." So he switches real fast, to his left blinker. And then tells me, "I mix up my left and right" and made a big deal about it. The excuse stood out more than anything and that's when I knew he KNEW where I lived already. So anyway, he dropped me off and I went to bed. No harm done. Still though...

I have a visit with my son who talks all about the "orange star flowers" on my shirt and my housemate gives me an "orange star flower" plant that afternoon. Then my son is talking all about honeybees and this state officer is showing up where I am that same day, and there's a big honeybee magazine on the passenger seat. I'm sorry but no, the guy isn't an orchardist and no, he's not into honeybees either. It was like a nature mag but specifically about BEES.

No comments: