Thursday, July 16, 2009

3 More Witness Statements To Come & Political Asylum

I got 3 more witness statements tonight and I talked to some others who should be providing me with more which will add another 3 witness statements to support me. They are able to confirm the extent of the harassment and vandalisms going on at the time, which the Wenatchee police did nothing about.

In fact, most recently, the Chelan County detectives I went to over bruising on Oliver, wrote ME up as having a "history" and cited about 100 calls made to their offices or reports, having to do with me, made mainly by me. These officers tried to write out I had "mental health issues" as if this explained things. The truth is, I DID document almost every incident of vandalism, and it was happening twice a week, for over a half a year and continued in East Wenatchee.

The fact is, I was told, by police, I should just "move" or "go into hiding".

One house of neighbors who helped give me a very descriptive statement about all the evidence of harassment and vandalism and stalking, were soon thereafter visited by police, neighbors told me tonight, and basically forced out of town. I found out where they went but I have to track them down.

This harassment and vandalism which is again being documented by witnesses, who saw this happen in the past, first began in Oregon. The electronics problems also first began in Oregon.

It picked up after I moved to Wenatchee, Washington, and then it escalated.

I think my very broad umbrella can be somewhat narrowed down, when I think about it. This was a pattern of abuse and harassment with roots that began in Oregon and didn't come out of nowhere in Wenatchee. It may be some individuals in Wenatchee were involved, and I do know of a few, but this all first began in Oregon.

People have wanted to make me out to be crazy so no one would believe the extent of the harassment, intimidation, and involvement by some members of law enforcement.

UPDATE: I forgot to add, that I actually didn't even document ALL of the harassment. Otherwise there would be even MORE reports. After awhile, police refused to come out to document it and said they were just writing it down. I would call later and find no report or case number was even made. The cops would say, "Yeah, your tire was slashed. I believe you. I don't need to come out to see a slashed tire to believe it."

At first they'd come out. Then they told me to "move" or "go into hiding". Finally, they wouldn't come out at all. I was discouraged from reporting what was going on so I gave up calling, but it continued and all the neighbors knew.

I then tried to contact other organizations for help, like the FBI, and no one did anything. So, because no one would investigate what was going on, and it was escalating, I began looking into political asylum. It wasn't a crazy thing to do. The rules of political asylum are that if you are in danger and your own country will not protect you, you have a right to be safe elsewhere.

I was not only being harassed by some unknown group, I was being harassed by police and pulled over all the time for things I didn't do, and I went to jail on a false arrest. The police even refused to investigate a rape I reported which I gave evidence for and some of that evidence disappeared from the police storage and the rest was never even sent to a lab to be analyzed. I also was being harassed by members of the justice system and state workers and no one was doing anything about mail disturbances and interference.

Ground rules for political asylum are such that if you are not safe, and law enforcement or appropriate persons won't help you or are involved, another country can provide sanctuary. First you have to demonstrate that you exhausted all reasonable efforts to find a way to be safe. You have to also demonstrate damages and the risk of staying in your own country. If you live in a large country, like India, you have to show how you tried to relocate and live in another area to see if that helped. I'd already done that. I'd moved from Oregon to Washington and it was the same old thing. Then, even after my son was taken, I experienced some of the same over in Washington D.C. which is all the way on the other side of the country. Police weren't harassing me in D.C., but other things were happening again. And, I even had people with the government trying to frame me for marriage fraud or immigration stuff which would have landed me in prison. People were still trying to set me up.

I began collecting statements from neighbors to support my inquiry into political asylum. Those statements disappeared from my storage but I'm newly recollecting evidence.

At this point, it is to prove what I have been saying was going on, WAS going on. In my opinion, is still going on, because I have others coming out of the woodwork to lie and claim I stole a car or held a knife. Just garbage, still. And now, threats about never seeing my son again and how people are going to make sure to it. I'm still having things stolen, and people lying about me as well and allowing what is reasonably considered abuse of my son to continue. Not to mention, evidence being destroyed while my belongings were in police custody by someone with access to police storage.

No, I'm not currently looking for political asylum. But it was reasonable for me to look into it when I did and find out what the rules are. I was being refused FOIA from the FBI and had that whole thing blown over with the police in Portland too.

But don't get me wrong. I do not think all police are bad by any means. Some have been very helpful and others are doing dangerous work and a great job for everyone, sometimes with little thanks. That goes for those who work with the system and in government jobs too.

No comments: