Monday, July 20, 2009

Talked To Friend & About Harassment

I talked to a friend who says he believes, given all the harassment and vandalisms I had for years, that what happened in E. Wenatchee WAS definitely the result of escalating violence against me. He knows a little about mechanics and electronics so we talked but we still don't know exactly what would cause everything, though some things are coming into better focus now. He said it's obvious someone or a group had it in for me and they spent a lot of time and energy on it and wouldn't quit. But I'm still studying some of the Tesla stuff and want to look into ZPE a little more.

One thing that hit me last night, was that if all my wall outlets were affected, and something used to cause the overcharging and melting of stuff (the Labor & Industry people or whatever came out and thoroughly examined the electrical stuff because we moved in so it wasn't a problem with wiring)...Anyway, it HIT me, that THIS was the same thing that was happening when I first started having problems with my brand new fax machines frying, and it happened THREE TIMES, FIRST in PORTLAND, OREGON and then it happened in Wenatchee, the EXACT same thing.

I hadn't known what could cause it, but I only had so many outlets and , well, I'm not totally sure. I know Christa asked me a lot of questions about my fax. When I used it, if it was plugged in, and what phone line it was connected to, and if I always had it on. She asked all these questions before anything weird happened and I hadn't wondered why she even cared.

I am thinking, when I was trying to fax, it let someone know my machine was plugged in and connected to the phone line. Well, but then that wouldn't explain why the computer didn't also fry and someone was always on it seemed, and I think it was left alone only for information-gathering purposes. Actually, I think the fax machine was somehow frying through someone knowing it was connected to a phone line and that I had it plugged in or connected to the computer or something.

It first happened in Oregon, and I missed being able to file something important because of it and asked for an extension. Then it happened AGAIN in Portland, Oregon with a brand new fax.

Finally, I moved to Wenatchee, and I bought a brand new fax machine but while I told Christa I was using it, I never even took it out of the box for more than half a year. When I finally did, and used it, I only sent a fax to three different people:

1. Davis Arneil, a law firm in Wenatchee which began doing some of the same things the Abbey lawyers did, and I saw John Kaempf pulling out of their offices once,
2. DSHS with Tina Thorton receiving it
3. Molina

After I sent out these three faxes, all in succession, all of a sudden, the fax just FRIED. It happened the exact same way it first happened in Oregon.

No comments: