Friday, July 17, 2009

Quit Smoking Nicotine








I tried smoking tobacco in the last 2 weeks but I've quit (I just wrote "smoking" but thought I should clarify!) I did it mainly out of curiosity because I wanted to know why so many people do it and what the deal is. I wondered if it might make me sharper somehow, because you always see these reporters and others smoking while working on an important project. You know, so I wondered. I have to say, you don't have to have an addictive personality to be addicted to it. I didn't get addicted but I quit before it had a chance. I've never been addicted to anything and don't need to start with nicotine, although there are a few random medicinal benefits and tobacco leaves around a wound helps inflammation and is an old Native American remedy for this.

Smoked the last one down to the nub.

I put these photos up for fun. I am hoping it is the last and only time anyone sees me smoking, but I thought it was fun to document my attempt to step in the shoes of the cigarette smokers. I understand you! I have heard it is the hardest habit to break and I agree and I only smoked for two weeks to see if it might be a legal form to help with migraine or do something with blood flow. When I get my next migraine I might try it for that and see if there's an effect at all.

A girlfriend helped take these and make selections.

No comments: