Thursday, July 16, 2009

20th Witness Statement In Support Of Me

Statement of Creston Allen

Cameo was our neighbor on Methow St. I would see her on occasion,-- she would stop by with Oliver. Oliver loved to play with the dogs, more or less infatuated with them. Always seemed like a very happy child. He would sit and play and seemed really smart for his age. Never seen any signs of anything to leave any doubts in my mind he wasn’t very well-taken care of. His appearance was always neat and clean.
For his age, he was very ahead of child development.

She seemed to be a very loving and caring mother. Very watchful, never took her eyes off of him. Always seemed to put him first. Pretty much, based her life around his. She was always neat and clean. Very well-mannered person and a very kind and thoughtful person. At times, a person with a lot on her mind, and was going through some hard times and seemed to be handling it very well or as well as could be expected. As normal a person as anybody else.

In all the visits, I never saw her raise her voice at him. She is one of the few people in my life I would have no doubt in my mind leaving my child with.

My own sister came to the door asking for a statement from me when her child was taken and I absolutely refused, because there WERE doubts about her. But I have no doubts about Cameo.

In my opinion, I believe the state should be trying to get them back together instead of keeping them apart. I see no reason that this should have ever happened. We saw them on a daily basis, whether it was for a few minutes or a couple of hours.

Now, she is the same-- very well organized, well-mannered, and very concerned about getting back with Oliver.

I swear under penalty of perjury that the above statement was made in truth, to the best of my ability and belief and may be used as evidence in a court of law.

Statement Taken The Evening of July 16, 2009.

No comments: