Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Putting Legal Documentation Here After Other Blogs Fail

I cannot get into my other blogs and I was using one for legal doucmentation alone so I am able to upload it or make it public if I later chose to do so, if something didn't work out, legally, the way it should.

My password is being changed so my private blogs are inaccessible to me. There are some things which I would choose not to write about here any longer, and if anything, I would abandon this blog, but I feel there may be a reason for me to continue, at least on topics which benefit the public and are of public interest.

Because I am not able to post some of the legal events somewhere else, to keep the record straight, I am again going to post here, but only to document things which are legal or with regard to any corruption I may notice.

No comments: