Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Job!

I got a new writing assignment/lead and a job too. Tobacco industry. Kind of hilarious but sort of interestnig and fun I think. I've got some magazines for learning about cigars and pipes and I'm selling maybe at golf courses. Want to write about it though.

I was talking to the guy and Frida Khalo came to mind. Did Frida smoke cigars? This image came to mind and he said, "Frida?" I said, "Frida Khalo? didn't she smoke cigars?" He thought maybe it was a pipe. He said other women do but it's still a little "out there" in societal acceptance. But he named Sharon Stone, Demi Moore, and Whoopie Goldberg.

That's all I need, is to get CPS showing Judge Hotchkiss a photo of me with a fat cigar in my mouth. Ay Papa! Yo! Judgie...! (said in a female version of sylvestre stallone)

No comments: