Friday, July 17, 2009

Memory Cards Stolen From Our House & My Purse

Several memory cards which had uploaded videotaped vistiations between me and my son were stolen from my purse. It had to have happened in the last week. I had two in my purse in a pocket and only once did my purse fall over and nothing came out then.

Not only that, one of my housemates said one of his memory cards was also missing. I don't know if he found it, but he asked me about this a few days ago and said it had been on the windowsill near my belongings and in the room where I sleep and he couldn't find it. I'll have to ask him if he found it.

The videotaped visitation was all legal, and done prior to Judge Hotchkiss's order and it contradicted some of the visitation notes which were then, especially, negative and saying my son wasn't affectionate with me.

I blogged about how my brother called and wanted me to upload the rest of what I had, and I was going to do it, and then they were stolen.

There is absolutely no possible way they were lost by me or fell out. I've never dropped my purse.

I do have some back-up materials, to back up what was on the memory cards.

And then, while my purse was in police storage, someone deleted everything from one visit off.

The visit deleted by someone with access to police storage, was on a memory card with 4 GB. The other two cards which were full of visitation videotaping, were also 4 GB on one, I believe, and 8 GB on the other and they were small blue Sandisc SDHC cards.

I blogged about how my brother called and wanted me to upload the rest of what I had, and I was going to do it, and then they were stolen.

There is absolutely no possible way they were lost by me or fell out. I've never dropped my purse.

I do have some back-up materials, to back up what was on the memory cards.

And then, while my purse was in police storage, someone deleted everything from one visit off.

The visit deleted by someone with access to police storage, was on a memory card with 4 GB. The other two cards which were full of visitation videotaping, were also 4 GB on one, I believe, and 8 GB on the other and they were small blue Sandisc SDHC cards.

Last week I'd asked the visitation monitor if she would speak with my lawyer and she agreed and then this week my lawyer and I made a call to her workplace to find out when she would be available and I let her know again, on Wednesday, that we would like to get testimony from her. She said this was fine with her but she had to run it by her supervisors.

I don't know what's going on yet because to me, she said she was willing to testify about all the odd bruising and how many and that we counted them out before I went to the police, and then when I talked to the officers they told me they called her and she denied seeing any or that we counted them out. And on that day, there were many and I made a point of counting them out on my son with her watching and confirming they were there.

I am hoping she is just somehow pressured by a state worker or Children't Home Society, to write reports which would favor the Avilas and be more negative about me. I am hoping it's just because times are tight and because she needs a job, and I hope she's just willing to tell the truth, the whole truth.

I have videotape stuff which really counters a lot of what's been said, but I would rather hear it from her, what her honest opinions are. I don't dislike her as a person at all. She has always been courteous and never harassed me in any way. I also trust her with transporting my son, although I would not just let anyone take my son places without getting to know them over time. However, my son likes her and I've never once thought she was ever harming my son in any way or that any of the bruising came from her. It's clear my son likes her and is not afraid of her in any way.

It's just that her notes are far different from the notes taken by other visitation monitors in the past (at least they were in the beginning but they may have changed because I've not seen them lately) and CPS has wanted to stick with her and claim there is no bond between me and my son or that there's something wrong with my interactions with him. Everyone who knows me, knows there's nothing wrong and they would trust their own children with me, just as many have in the past. I'm very good with children, whether they're my own or the children of someone else.

No comments: