Monday, July 13, 2009

LaRue's Addition to Her Statement

So what I was writing, was that LaRue said to be sure to add how she saw evidence that my mail was being tampered with. She said she remembered how I brought letters over to her house which showed someone had put in a forward of address for me which was forged (the Canadian-American post office guy at the time told me to report it to the U.S. Postmaster and was shocked no one did anything when I tried. He gave me a copy of the forgery, which wasn't even close to my handwriting, and I took it to the Wenatchee detective who mocked me and never investigated). She saw that it affected my ability to be at a hearing against the state or "department" for Fair Hearing where they were discriminating against me.

This was the same pattern of harassment that first began in Oregon. I had mail interference there, during my litigation against the Mt. Angel Abbey and Archdiocese of Portland in Oregon. The mail problems began during litigation I think, but car vandalisms (tire slashings and other mechanical problems documented by AAA and mechanics).

The harassment and car vandalisms began after I was involved with Mt. Angel Abbey and never before. I was told to keep my mouth shut. I found out I was being slandered to police by Abbey officials and their lawyers and being drawn up as mentally ill or "potentially dangerous"--they were defaming me in anticipation of a lawsuit but it use of the law for civil and personal reasons, under color of law.

The harassment slowed down after I actually filed the lawsuit...at least the direct car vandalisms which were so obvious. But my apartments continued to be broken into and things stolen and I was followed and stalked. Later, I had mail problems and this all first began in Oregon.

The first person to ever "warn" or threaten me was Fr. Joachim McCann. He wrote to me, "I would hate to see your good name dragged through the mud" and said if I didn't just disappear and keep my mouth shut, I was going to be in "danger dire."

I had no idea what he could mean. The fact he wrote he would hate to see my good name dragged through the mud is clear evidence they all knew I HAD a good name but someone or some group would take care of that and make sure it was smeared. I didn't know what he meant by "danger dire." Why would I be in "danger" and what kind of danger? I began finding out.

After what happened with the FBI guys in Oregon, because of continued harassment and things like certain officers even give me parking tickets when I wasn't illegally parked (I would then document this with photos and submitted them to court and the entire file just disappeared)...I moved to Washington state, hoping to get away from this.

Even after all lawsuits had been dropped or dismissed, I was harassed. When I began asking for records of what happened with the FBI and Portland police, and then talking about other stuff in Wenatchee that was happening, all the same car vandalisms and robberies began again. It was the exact same pattern, and even the mail problems were the same. I began having problems with some individuals in "the department" as well, who would bring up catholic references and also mock me about my claims of "pattern".

I was smeared in Oregon, and certain people in Wenatchee went out of their way to paint me in a similiar way, and harassed me and refused me medical treatment in order to provoke me, which would finally result in either my tears or upset. Then they would try to claim I needed "mental health help" or "anger management" when there was nothing wrong with me and I was a normal and even patient and strong person trying to fight all of it on my own because I was afraid of my friends getting hurt.

First in Wenatchee I had certain people trying to claim I was a drug user when I wasn't. When I dared speak up against that, it was car vandalisms and property damage again. I wasn't blogging. I wasn't in the middle of lawsuits either. I just had people bending over backwards to try to bury me alive.

I was also figuring some things about my "friend" Christa, who I finally realized beyond a doubt had been giving information about me to Abbey attorneys all along. When she realized I knew, she thought she was safe because I told her I'd had a pscyhological evaluation and the guy said I should be in a psych ward and that I was really, really, mentally ill. It wasn't true, but I wanted to see what her response was. It was basically to give up her own guard, and then to try to find out exactly what the diagnosis was and I started seeing that particular diagnosis popping up with question marks in my records in Wenatchee, but I'd just fed her a line. I told her I thought maybe it was Borderline and suddenly, "borderline?" pops up in my records. After that, I was telling people my aunt was diagnosed with Schitzophrenia and I started being called that, but my aunt never had this either. People just tried to find something that matched which they thought they could draw a hereditary line to. But there was nothing.

When Christa knew I absolutely knew, it was all downhill for me in Wenatchee. She did want to know which country I was planning to move to if I left the U.S. She wanted to know exactly where I was going next. She said "Canada?" and I said yes, although then, with my son at 9 months of age or so, I had other places in mind. I wasn't going to tell her where. But when push came to shove, Canada ended up being where I did go, to just try to protect my son when I didn't have time to save up and get further away. She asked me which country I'd go to, and how I least wanted to die and then after all her years of calling and writing and asking questions, she never contacted me again until I was in D.C. and writing in a blog.

I do not blame the "catholic church" or catholic people in general. I have never been against an entire group and it really included a lot of people later who had nothing to do with that church. It was some group or different groups with a joint motive to slander me, for their own reasons. However, the form of harassment and provocation was identical from one state to the next.

Then, I even began to experience some of the same things in the Washington D.C. area. In general, it was better there, but I started having problems in that area as well.

Of course that's after things first escalated when my son and I moved to East Wenatchee and we lived in a more isolated area where it was easier to exact more harmful forms of revenge.

When harassment began in Wenatchee again, and the police did nothing but tell me to go "into hiding" or "move" (where? another state? to be pursued and harassed there as well?), I finally began writing in a blog because I felt I needed a wider audience for protective reasons.

My only other option was to allow all the harassment to continue, and the slander to increase against me, in secrecy, until I was so buried in it, I was never credible and I never got out from under it.

After I started getting evidence that I really had all the childbirth injuries I claimed to have (for which I was called delusional) and was building my way back up again, I had a couple of people do totally bizarre things to drag me down again, lying and claiming I threatened someone with a knife, which I never did, and stole a car (which I never did). Just using the system, once again, to try to defame me and portray me as someone who was either mentally ill, criminal, or a combination of both. Some people have never wanted me to get ahead or out from under this, ever. So they worked harder and just came up with new lies where it's just my word against theirs.

But yeah, the first threat or warning of my life, came from a monk. That's why I like to say "I got street smart dealing with a bunch of monks"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the court's current timeline? Do you have a hearing coming up? What is your lawyer saying?

Mama said...

Basically, I've had stalling for so long, it's been running the clock out. The entire time I have attempted to "cooperate".

I have a psych eval scheduled now, again, but I don't know what to think bc it's with the same person who penciled me out and then said they could do it in 3-4 hours and I think without an MMPI which doesn't sound very objective.

The state just wants to say what they want to say, and they've already told me, over and over, that they are determined to terminate my rights. They tried to disrupt the bond between me and my son and nail me with mental illness long ago.

The thing is, my son's bond to me is still intact, against odds, because it was so strong to begin with. I'm an excellent mother.

As for timeline, I don't want to give out revealing information. If someone wants to really help me and my son, they will appear in person or try to contact me with a firm offer of assistance.

I really do NOT want to write in a blog nor do I think I "need" to if my son and I are protected.

I would like to move on with my life, and have a more private life, and be safe.

I don't have a revenge motive or need to prove anything other than that I'm credible and I'm not a nut and I'm a good mom and not violent, criminal, or "drug seeking".

Mama said...

I guess I'll rephrase that. I would like to have a private personal life and not blog about that, but I wouldn't mind doing something that is public interest bc I enjoy helping others and working with people. That sums it up.

And as for Canada, I am very thankful for things some of them have tried to do for me and my son and if I wanted to live somewhere else, I would keep it in mind. I would like to travel with my son and let him experience other cultures and be exposed to new things. He would love it.

Thanks for writing

Anonymous said...

Can I ask what happened in Canada? If so, why and how did you end up there, how were you found, and why was your son taken away? Were you not allowed to leave to Canada? From what you (and everyone else writes) you sound like you were an excellent mother. For this, I am confused about the history surrounding your initial leave to Canada. I've read so much of your blog, but still am confused. :)

Mama said...

Sure. I'll explain a little, but later this evening.

Basically, I got screwed. More importantly, my son got screwed.

Anonymous said...

Were you "on the lamb" or something like that? Why did you go there in the first place? And why would the state care if you left to Canada?