Thursday, July 23, 2009

Confirmed Availability Of Psychologist

I was trying to get scheduled for the psych evaluation with this one who could get me in right away and I found out she's available next week. I pretty much had to do the checking around.

I told the state worker I was still trying to contract with her and it needed to be set up. She said if the woman was available but I let her know she was and has had good and prompt availability.

The state worker said she would call to schedule and then I took the step of calling again and confirming availability. The receptionist pulled up a total of 7 hours time that can be used, next week from the 28th-30th, which is great!

So I called the state worker back immediately and I told her what the dates and times were and asked her to call right away. She asked me what number I had. I asked why and she said she had a different number where she just got VM. So I told her what the other number was and the name of the receptionist who confirmed availability. I asked the state worker to call right away so I could get this done and she said she would.

The state has said they were responsible for, and would pay for transportation and hotel but I was told if it's that soon, they may not be able to get it done in time. I said I needed these things, but that I would show up regardless and keep the appointment one way or the other, to just set it up so I can GET THIS DONE.

No comments: