Friday, July 17, 2009

21st Witness Statement In Support Of Me

Statement Of Kathy Schoenwald

I am a 49 year old female who lived across from Cameo Garrett with my husband and son for approximately a year. I talked to her frequently--she would come over with Oliver to talk across the fence while I was watching my autistic son. We talked about autism, about how Oliver was doing, how Marcus was doing and about autism in general because she was quite interested in it. She was interested in some of his characteristics. We talked about how Oliver was doing and that he might have some medical problems because of the choroid cysts in the brain from before childbirth that showed up on ultrasound. I remember too, she was absolutely HUGE, and had a huge belly and baby before he was born and after.

I saw her taking him for walks in his stroller a lot and sitting on the porch with him on her lap. She would always wave to me. Oliver seemed to be fine--happy and well-adjusted.

She was really nice and friendly and she would take the time to come over and talk to me.

She had car vandalisms and I remember one time they broke the window and ripped out the stereo and slashed the tires and I remember how upset she was. I remember a window was broken in the house as well.

I never noticed any drug or alcohol use and truly, she seemed genuinely wanting to take care of him and be a good mom. He looked like he was well cared for.

I knew Cameo and Oliver from 2006-2007.

I swear this is true to the best of my ability and belief and know it is subject to penalty for perjury and is made for purposes of evidence in court.

Kathy Schoenwald

Statement Made July 17, 2009

No comments: