Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Confidence After Talking To Attorney

I talked to my attorney again, at length, and she is really confident things are going to turn around for me. She says she wishes the judge knew half of this stuff, but she wants to "feed him" (give him) bits and pieces. I told her even if he doesn't like me particularly, I didn't believe he was a "bad" man, and I felt he WAS interested in Oliver's best interests and also in my medical records and the motive for telling lies about me.

So we got into a lot of details which I won't share here, but we feel really good about things--positive. She just thinks I've been retaliated against and we're going to get my son back. She also said, "You're problem is, you're too smart for your own good."

But one step at a time (I'm hoping to dumb myself down one of these days).

I have a lot of work to do!

No comments: