Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hanford Nuclear & U.S. Experiments On U.S. Citizens (Past and Present)

I am writing on only legal or corruption matters here now, but I think experimenting on U.S. citizens (or anyone, without their knowledge) sort of falls into this sphere.

I am going to list the same links I found, which make reference to U.S. laws still in effect that permit experimentation on citizens. I'm not going to claim this is what happened to me and my son, but I think it's interesting, given the contacts who were approaching us and who was on the property at the time.

First of all, putting proof of U.S. laws that PERMIT this, shows this really does happen and is not some kind of delusion or imaginary thing. It shows, basically, these things happen, and they happened in Washington State too. I already uploaded information which was leaked to papers in D.C. recently, which shows Hanford is presently not in clean up stages, but is also in the middle of experiments, which, interestingly, use boilers like I "saw" in an image last night.

I found out they are called "nuclear reactors" and the very experiments which are being conducted at Hanford now, which are not "top secret" but which were not known to the public until recently, make use of these kinds of boilers. Nuclear energy is heated and pressurized with the use of water, in boilers. It can be done various ways, but this is one way it's done. Here is a link on nuclear reactor technology which uses pressurized steam or boiling water. There's a lot of information here, but it's for your perusal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_reactor_technology.) I will post another link which talks about the actual boiler variety.

Hanford is deemed to be the most polluted and radioactive nuclear plant in the U.S. It was built in 1942 with concern that Nazi Germany was getting ahead with nuclear energy development (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanford_Site). While wikipedia lists the pollutants released into the water and a class action suit which has been filed and is still pending in the courts, no mention is made here, of the fact that intentional experiments were performed on U.S. citizens, in the State of Washington, by exposing them to highly dangerous and harmful radioactivity (http://www.doh.wa.gov/hanford/publications/history/release.html). One class action has been filed and brought on behalf of Native Americans who were knowingly exposed to radioactive materials--the contact information for this law firm is listed at the end of the press release (http://www.thepeoplespaths.net/political/sudradat.htm).

More about U.S. citizens intentionally exposed to radiation by the U.S. government (http://www.worldfreeinternet.net/news/nws192.htm). I am going to list some other links about U.S. experiments on U.S. citizens again, and then go on to write about specific experiments done in Washington state and the liklihood this sort of thing is still continuing.

On various experiments performed on citizens: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread59987/pg1
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/bhmtuskegee1.html
http://www.counterpunch.org/germwar.html

http://www.thebulletin.org/web-edition/op-eds/outlaw-nonconsensual-human-experiments-now

The above link outlines how consent is not necessary, even today, for the U.S. to perform any experiment on a U.S. citizen. It also discusses how electromagnetic waves were and are used by the U.S. government, to induce epileptic seizures. These experiments continue to present day.

Here is the link which provides us with the specific U.S. laws which are in effect and which permit this kind of thing to be done today. The law permits the U.S. government to conduct experiments using biological or chemical warfare on citizens, without their consent, in non-war times, with the consent of local or other authorities. During "war" times, anything goes. We are in "war" times so no consent from local authorities is needed at all: http://www.all-natural.com/bio-chem.html.

Sort of makes you wonder if all those cigarette rations to U.S. soldiers were to find an excuse for the later appearance of various cancers after exposure to harmful toxins. Sorry, but after reading about all of these things, I begin to wonder which country has refused to do this to its own citizens and if there is room there for me and Oliver. Some of the links I'm including are more emotional and sound a little out there, but they cite actual laws and cases so they're legit, just presented in a less than professional manner. But I included other articles which are written in a more professional tone.

Here is a link which explains which U.S. states' citizens have been subjected to radiation. There are only a handful or less and one of them is Washington State. This article also discusses how plutonium (derived from uranium) was injected purposefully into U.S. citizens and what the outcome of that lawsuit was.http://www.wovoca.com/hidden-history-secret-government-experiments.htm

I guess this is interesting to me for a number of reasons. I'll have to refine this and turn it into an actual newsworthy article. I'm sort of slopping things together here, but I could do better.

I think it's interesting and important to consider these things when we now know Hanford is NOT being totally decommissioned or cleaned up and that there is experimental work going on. Federal law PROVIDES for experiments in times of war, specifically, and in the past, historically, this law was taken advantage of in the State of Washington. This state is one of only four that had ongoing radiation experiment which affected large populations of people.

I didn't know this. I didn't know anything about Hanford or nuclear projects going on in Washington, until I somehow, one day, decided to check out some daily headlines and saw the leak about all the nuclear sites in the U.S. That was a random fluke as I'd not even been reading the news. For some reason, that day, I got the idea to look at the news headlines and there it was. It said nothing about Washington but one thing leads to another. And then suddenly, I'm wondering about a lot of things. I have known something horrible was happening to me and my son, but everyone thought it was so outside the realm of possibility. I guess all you need sometimes is a few enemies with friends who have "contacts".

What bothers me is how I've noticed the "follow up", at least with me. No one is offering Blue Cross, but I'm certaintly being checked up on all the time, by military docs, psychologists, and always questioned about what I remember or don't remember and how good my memory is. Why don't they start asking my son how he feels about all of this, especially about being torn from the mother he loved.

I want restitution and we will look for our own class action if I start getting wind of more information. I want my son back.

Who knows what "image" I may get next. You might ask a few people whom I've guessed about correctly and think twice. God might want to avenge me and my son by giving us some insights into someone's private and, perhaps even, public life. But, I'll probably take this out later and just make this a non-personal article. But it's interesting. Talked to military again today who knows stuff and says some people call things "conspiracies" but it's simply "education".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out this book:
"Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Present"
by Harriet A. Washington.

Wikipedia is NOT a reputable site at all as anyone can write anything and it isn't always edited accurately - although some of the information may be accurate, it isn't taken seriously as a legitmate source to cite. If I find something interesting, for credibility, I follow their citations and research them. Always know your source! Anyway, here is a book that may be up your alley - with more reputable citations :)

Mama said...

Thank you! I'm interested in checking this title out. I've always heard about things like this, but in the periphery. You know, you hear someone throw out,in conversation or class, something about "experiments on African Americans" or injections and you kind of believe, but you don't realize to what extent this happened.

The first time I ever found anything about serious infractions against civil rights was when I discovered the case of the State v. Bell. Carrie Bell, who was slightly mentally retarded and who was sterilized against her will. The state actually used one of their own lawyers to bring this case to the fore, to "test" and win a case to SET PRECEDENT for themselves.

So basically, no one was really fighting for the rights of Carrie Bell or any of the others who were affected by this law.

At the time, I was in the middle of the Portland Archdiocese Bankruptcy case and something just struck me...that some of these "plaintiff's attorneys" were not really on the side of the plaintiff's but doing the same things that happened with Ms. Bell.

So then we find out about Native Americans and all these "downwinders". Notice how it's always the poor who are so expendaable. You could get some whip smart poor family that is simply disadvantaged, with brilliant children, and they're targeted, while some dumb ass who is rich (god knows why) is immune from ever having to go through this. It shouldn't happen to ANYONE, but the populations who the U.S. has deemed expendable are the same populations Nazis went after. And then we pardon all these former SS men who did experiments, give them jobs with the CIA, and wonder...

Hmmm! why is there a lack of conscience?

I ran into this psychologist just this morning and he works with vets from the military and I asked if he knew about this stuff. He said, oh, yeah, it happened in the past. I let him know the SAME laws which permitted these things in the past, are still in effect and allow this to happen now.

It's foolish to think the experiments against citizens just stopped. It's "in the past" because the civil rights and public interest groups cannot get their hands on FOIA until the projects ARE "in the past." The records are never declassified until decades later. And damages are not discovered right away...Sometimes it takes some digging and putting two & two together.

I think in the case of me and my son, some group was using technology most people don't have access to. I don't think it was necessarily sanctioned because there was so much flagrant concurrent harassment and spite about "mary" and other religious things. My interest in plutocracy could have angered others, I don't know. But it's possible someone got permission to target us, under color of law once again, this time using legal provisions for chemical or biological experimentation.

What a Section 1983 that would be.