Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sad Vibe Tonight

I had a good vibe and then a sad vibe tonight. It was a very strong positive feeling and then just sadness and weight.

It was about 10:00 or 10:15 until 10:30 or past, p.m.

It came right after a generally decent feeling, and then I knew something was wrong.

I felt it was my son. It would have been about 8:00-8:30 his time and I don't know, but something was wrong and someone was very sad.

My son deserves to be happy and all witnesses and neighbors testify he was happy, one of the happiest babies they had ever seen, with his mother.

My son waited and waited for the State and a lawyer to do the right thing. Waited to see his mother more. And he is still waiting.

Something tells me I need to look at what wikileaks is already posting, from the embassy and other stuff, and keep my eyes open.

I am hoping someone will fax something to wikileaks, in the most discreet way where they could never be caught.

No comments: