Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Some Worship Songs This Morning

I have to make a resume today.

Last night I got a headache on the OTHER side of my head and I felt it was another of those "things" that wasn't natural. I tried everything to get rid of it but then finally took 2 tylenol and it went away but I ended up getting up later than I wanted.

This morning a hillsong or Chris Rice song was in my head but I wanted to start it out with a Sanctus. So I played a Libera version of Holy, Holy, Holy and then I went to Maranatha singers and picked out a random song, once played, was one I heard all the time as a little girl. Then from there, just clicked on Heart of Worship and I thought it was going to be a Maranatha version but it's Delirious, a UK christian worship group I listened to all the time, especially in 1997-early 2000s. What I like about this video I ended up playing, is all the clips of beauty in nature, because this is evidence, to me, of God.

I have also been thinking about how many good looking men there are, and the other day, saw this guy again that is just really good looking (actually, I think many men are good looking in their own way...I don't really think I've had a type), but I was thinking about remembering that God looks at the heart. Sometimes God is "choosing" someone who doesn't really look like they fit the bill and only God knows the heart. So I was thinking about how beauty is a true gift from God and a blessing, and someone can "have it all" including looks and heart and everything, but also sometimes, someone really has a great spirit and they're not really someone you notice on looks alone.

Oh, I just screwed up on how I posted the links.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OJk8SJ_FNQ&feature=fvwrel
Oh good, I can do it this way.

So this last one was the 4th one I watched, on the 40th street/U2 prayer breakfast (I've posted this one before). And then I'll add the other ones.

Here is the "Heart of Worship" one I clicked on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH-snsXw1as&feature=related

This is The Spirit Song by maranatha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqkvIhs7Ijg

and here is the video for the Sanctus:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DseoN-OlLzc

I clicked on the prayer breakfast one just because it was "featured" so I played it. Then I'll probably pick out some more songs.

I got a verse about "sin" from the Y basket and living by the Spirit. Galatians 5:16-17. And then I also asked God for something to think about this morning from my Bible and got Matthew where Jesus calms the storm and the sea with just his words and faith. Matthew 8:23-27. How we have little faith if we do not believe these things can be done.

I just found this: Witch's Invitation (by Carman), in the middle of a Maranatha playlist and I had to click on it. I started laughing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKRV6Mpm6cw&feature=BF&list=MLGxdCwVVULXfuzGeff2oM3i5uJjWk5RQi&index=15

No comments: