Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Trashy Christmas Photos

I'm not drinking, just goofing around.

 
I'm on Fire (Marianne Faithfull)
 
And no, I don't want a boyfriend or relationship.  I like being free.
I thought this was funny though, because I was randomly taking photos and feeling a little down and thought what can I do to mix this up?  So I pulled my pantyhose up to my armpits and started laughing, and then I found some brochure on the ground and grabbed it, not really looking closely at it except for the top part, and the rest, haha, says, well, the whole thing says, "$10 average savings:  on your prescriptions (present the other side to your pharmacist).
 
I'm not a real fan for reveal, but for whatever, this cheered me up.  There are more, but hmmm.  I think I'll think about it.
 
Alabama Song (Marianne Faithfull)
I listened to this one first.  I love it.
 
So I um, here there's like, some kind of space station problem today or something.  I wanted to jetson over with a wrench but can't find a wrench.
 
 
 
 

No comments: