Saturday, January 30, 2010

Image of Man Hunting

I had several images this morning, even very early morning and I was going to write them all down but said I would and slept more and forgot. The last one I had, which I remembered because it was most recent, was of a man, I was behind the man as if he was walking in front, and he had a dog to his left and was carrying a rifle in his hand.

This was about an hour ago or so.

I saw it in a flash type of image and then I was able to go back to it and confirm which side everything was on.

He was walking through ankle high to knee high beige grass. He carried the rifle with his left hand, but he was holding it somehow with just one hand.

Somehow I knew he was white but obviously didn't see hair color or face. I think he was white at least.

That was my first initiation impression: the grass, the angle, the gun and how it was held, I didn't see anything in the right hand but I don't know because I just didn't see that hand at all, and then the dog on the left.

When I went back to try to get more, I thought maybe he was wearing some kind of boots and then camoflague pants, like army style camoflague. I also want to say a hat like a baseball type of hat but I don't know for sure.

The only part which threw me was the kind of dog because it wasn't like a lab or a golden or the german short hair or anything. It was more like that wolf/fox/coyote dog style I saw so that's where I wondered if it was imagination instead of image but it did flash up just like an image out of nowhere, and isolated from all my other thoughts. It was sort of like a border collie type or a smaller German shepherd type but resembled, from the back, more features of a wolf type dog.

The man was tall.

It seemed to be in present time, but I couldn't be positive. I did think though, that it was reflecting someone was out hunting today, or shooting or outdoors.

I'm going to make a post about remote viewing so people know what this is.

No comments: