Friday, January 22, 2010

Images Today & Computer Overworking

I might try for some images or insights and see what comes to mind. I am sort of thinking of the British hostages too. I have never tried to purposefully look into a situation or get any kind of message about something but I guess I could try.

I feel it's more ME than "God" when I do this though, like it's forced. I also don't feel particularly inspired at all and on some days, it's very strange, like I'm picking up on all kinds of things.

It is really best when it's random. Yesterday, I kept getting a lot of medical stuff about someone in the English royal family but I didn't write about it because for one thing maybe it's wrong, and for another thing, it would be private, and finally, I just didn't want to write about royal stuff yesterday. It was mainly that an idea about a condition came to mind for someone but I think it was more "intuitive" than psychic.

But I would like to try to see what might come to mind.

I am trying but it's not really clicking yet. I got the idea that my own son is being restrained but I don't know if this is figurative. Judge Hotchkiss also came to mind, that something is going on with him today--I don't know what. But I wasn't thinking about him at all and he came to mind. Something going on.

For the hostages I can't get a picture of anything. Something about a necklace came to mind, but she doesn't look like the type to wear a necklace, but the idea that someone took her necklace and needs to give it back to her. She looks like more of a simple wedding ring person though. I might be wrong. I feel like I need to pray about it more, but I'll just throw out ideas, and I really know I might be wrong about most of it, I know. Just trying.
*******
I don't think I can do it. I feel this horrible vibe from somewhere and I don't know what so it's affecting me.

Someone is blaming themself, and this is aside from the hostages...and I should't say who or what.

With the hostage thing, I tried to focus but I got the idea of the man in a white shirt (but I just saw footage so maybe he IS in a white shirt) and something light pink and yellow somewhere. I also thought I got the idea of a steel or silver colored men's watch and a radio somewhere but that's pretty general. The main thing, the first word that came to mind was "calm"--to pray that they remain calm. I saw someone being backhanded across the face but I don't know if that was my imagination. I also saw something about a hatch or hutch. Some small opening but I don't know what for. Also, maybe anger over some refugee? Names, later, which came to mind were "Terri" and "Alison".

But I truly think I'm not feeling it. I will try again.

Well, I looked at the article, the only one I read today, from CNN, and the first photo shows her with a thin gold chain so maybe she does wear necklaces but I don't know if there is one in particular she was wearing or had that they took which means a lot to her. Also, I typed in "british hostages" and "terri" and I guess there's a foreign office guy named terri who works with hostages but I don't know if it's him or her or not. I didn't get a gender even, just the name popped to mind. I am re-reading to see if maybe a Terri is mentioned in the article though, which brought it to mind.

Oh my gosh. I just reread it. There is no Terri mentioned in the article. I maybe really got something right. I need to watch that video again though and see if something is mentioned there.

(listening to "Here I Am To Worship" and sending it out to the Chandlers)

No, I checked. There was no mention anywhere of a "Terri" but I got this name in connection with people who were involved or trying to help. Also Alison. I think it's an Alison specifically related to this case, but I found an article by one too.

Well, there might be another Alison for sure, but I read this article by an Alison about why there are more Somali pirates: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/allison-kilkenny/in-defense-of-pirates_b_185450.html
**************************
I'm also reading about Obama's speech today. I was thinking about him and policy and things last night and maybe the days before as well, in my thoughts, his family, and I will pray today for his family and decision making.
********
My computer has been overworking again and I hope this will stop.
********
I've cut back on eating so much bc I was gaining a little bit of weight. Today is
a V8 day, as I have a huge canister for getting my "veggies" today and having date and raisin oatmeal and coffee. I love V8 but kept forgetting about it in the fridge.
*************
Something about "Asters" or Astor. I think the flower but maybe the name. I think soemthing about the flower. Not necessarily with the hostage thing, but in general, don't know what.
***********

Okay, I prayed again for more but it's so piecy and then I actually did check it first on a couple things to see if it was actually right. I saw darkness, like it was nighttime, so I didn't know what time it is in Somalia right now and I looked it up. It's nighttime for them right now, so this was right. However, I'm sure I get other stuff that is NOT right and I have no way to confirm everything. But reading that it is nighttime gives me a little confidence in that I saw darkness. It's like 12:30 a.m. over there now.

I thought at first I also saw some kind of steel framed chairs. I asked to see what it was like at this moment in time and I got an image of darkness. That they were in the dark. I got the name "Kaneta" as well but I don't know what for. Something about ballast. don't know what. I also thought maybe they were not out at sea but surrounded by other ships but that might be my imagination.
**********
I read this other article about toxic waste but when I first was thinking about this without much information I had this idea that this situation has to do with anger over a refugee situation, but maybe it's not one in particular, but that they feel like refugees or need a place of refuge for some? I have no idea. Maybe, if they are not just captured, even if they are captured, efforts could be made to allow some women and children to leave for another country to be able to try to have a better life. If a lot of people have suffered from radioactive waste, that's really horrible and a reason for all those pirates to be out there manning the waters, although they should not be taking hostages obviously. I had to look up Somalia on a map and it's in the middle east pretty much, next to saudi arabia. http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2008/10/2008109174223218644.html

I don't know why I put attention into this when there have been other hostage situations lately. I've thought about them but this was the first time I tried to get an idea about one of these situations.
*******
The word "Kaneta" sort of threw me and maybe it does mean something but I sort of doubted myself on that because I think I once went to a Camp Kaneta and thought maybe it came to mind for some reason. I don't know. It might be something though.
***********
Read that a Russian ship was almost going down and got fixed so that's good. Just looked at a lot of headlines today.

In general, I feel a little bit better about things. Just slightly. Such a terrible feeling earlier and now it's better. Not great, like it sometimes is, but a little better. I need to write about my visit with my son while I think of it.

I thought about my son and some of his injuries and I think I will write what he told me, though I didn't at the time, he said, when he showed up with a huge black eye, that "Garcelito" did it. Some kid and I don't know how old but older. I figured things happen, so I didn't use the name but now, I want people to make sure they manage their children and that other adults are protecting my son. The other name he gave me, for getting hit or scratched on a different occasion, was "Marcos".

However, sometimes I wonder because when he had his burn on his hand, he wouldn't tell me how he got it but the next time I saw him, a whole week later, he had this very fluid story about it happening from a burn from a cookie sheet. If that's what happened, I think he could have explained this to me right after it happened.
***********
I'm tired. I need a short nap and then I'll try to pray and focus more and maybe see if anything else will come up. I'm really exhausted though. I sometimes think, what do I want out of sharing these things, if I'm given information? and I check myself to make sure I'm doing it for the right reason and I did realize that while I want God to be acknowledged and given credit, there is also the part of me that wants credibility for the sake of my son, that God cares about us and it's wrong to be doing what's been done and to continue in it. So I do hope too, sometimes, that my gift for others will be noticed enough to honor me with having my son with me. Those would be my only motives or desires or thoughts. I don't think I'm "special" in this regard at all, if anything, I get beat down all the time, but I would like, for the sake of my son, others to feel they can trust that I have God's vote.
**************************

How cool! I have no idea what "aster" was about, really, but I saw the white version. I mean, that's sort of what came to mind in general, but I thought, it could stand for anything and there are really pretty lavendar varieties and just, I don't know what Aster came to mind. But I randomly turned to Oprah this afternoon and she was wearing earrings that, to me, looked like Asters. Gosh, she looked really, really, beautiful today. She was wearing this purple, I don't know how to describe the color but she just looked like a knock-out.

So she was promoting the concert and I am watching it live on my computer. I'll have to make another post for the concert. Really cool though, to see a random connection today.

No comments: