Saturday, January 23, 2010

When Is The Door Up

It is taking a long time for this door to go up and I have to see the little symbolic stuff left around all the time.

Today it was Go 2! Coke and Parker's root beer in a bag on my counterspace, with a boy's small child-sized yellow dump truck. I looked at the receipt and no one bought a child's mini toy dump truck. It was just placed inside the bag.

Then, there was yellow paper in the fireplace and everytime "the colors change" there is something going into the fire with that color.

All over it's white and dirty rags and then placed out on another counter was 8 nails, an exacto knife that was drawn out with the blade showing, duct tape, white garbage bag, and a paint brush with "1" on it and I'm just tired of the shit.

Someone needs to go find someone else to base all their symbolic decisions off of and leave me and my son alone except to have us reunited and that's it.

It's red and yellow and white. I am not into this. I think that if others are, it's an unhealthy obsession.

No comments: