Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bad Feeling About My Son

I have a bad feeling. I think it is about my son. I'm sure I'll find out something new has been done to him or that he's been brainwashed in some way, tomorrow. My father told me he saw my son on Monday and there was nothing wrong with him. If that's true, maybe someone backed off knowing my Dad was coming into town or someone backed off because they realized there really might be an investigation and that they might getting a whole new series of "points" racked up in their name.

All day today it's been on and off energy. Powerful and strong and postivie and then not, and just back and forth.

Not one single thing has been done for my son and I in this case. This firm I'm with has not done ONE thing, not even the bare minimum, and they told me they weren't going to work on this case and then tell ME to withdraw. They know if I withdraw, the story will be that some other new lawyer needs to "catch up" and all of this is just stringing along my case and giving me ZERO defense and ZERO protection for my what is occuring in these visits.

Then, I have people playing games with me again today. Not in my best interests or for my son, but just for themselves.

I have yet to meet someone who genuinely cares about my getting my son back. I do not believe I have one legitimate defender, if there is no supposed "investigation" going on.

No comments: