Sunday, January 31, 2010

Added To Post About Experiments On Children

I added to the post about experiments on children, which still go on today.

I watched a new testimony about the experiments done on a woman. She talks about being alive by the grace of God, about attempts to abuse her and then have her turn around and kill things, in order to train her to be an assassin, but the experiments began when she was a child. She was also given radiation treatments and medications which made her throw up and one of her guardians was in on it and "cooperated". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc9_cDdLsms&feature=PlayList&p=F9415A992F604C40&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=8

I wrote much more information about experiments performed on children by the u.s. in the last post, I added to it and my own thoughts about my son and what military or other undercover persons the u.s. might want to have exposed, if nothing is done. I have not made a deadline exactly, but I am very close to divulging all I know.

I don't know what this is about, but I thought this comment was an interesting thing to follow up on--children harmed in Ireland:

LadyJustice666 (2 months ago) Show Hide +3 Marked as spam
Reply What a brave soul.

I do not feel the experiment ended then as I know in Ireland in 1995 children were to be removed from their parents for being too intelligent and shock to be used.

We never got an answer from the Minister for children etc.
********

I also watched this clip, about testimony that these experiments are still going on and some of the former children still monitored. One has been harassed, received calls, hate mail, vandalism to her house, and there are some skeptics as well:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOEX26NsMnU&feature=PlayList&p=F9415A992F604C40&index=9&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL

No comments: