Monday, January 18, 2010

Housemate Says My Father Should Have Shot Me

This housemate is nuts. He just said out loud that my Dad should have shot me. I quote, "Your Dad should have just shot you when he was HERE."

He fully said this. I said "Do you really think I'm not going to blog that you just said this?" and he said he'd call police and say I assaulted him. He sat there and laughed, on top of this. And I have not even said one thing about things I could be saying.

I told him there was something seriously wrong with him and went downstairs.

I cannot do one single thing without him harassing me and saying horrid things, like this even.

Last time he said he was going to "throw me down" and that was when he didn't think I was recording.

He didn't even want to be around when my Dad was here, because I think he was actually scared of what my Dad might do or say to him if I told my Dad. But I didn't tell my Dad. He made himself scarce anyway, I think because he knew he might need to be worried.

This is why a door is going up to separate these two units, and this might also be why this guy has no job. I'm not even going to bring up the other things, but I put it in draft form on my computer so it's not like I just wrote it up all of a sudden. I've been nice.

No comments: