Thursday, January 21, 2010

Accessing A Network Resource

Last night I had some trouble with my computer at one point, and went I went to the networking box, to look up networked computers, I got a message that said I did not have access to the controls or to view this because it was controlled by an administrator. It was listed with a title for the administrator as well, which I've not given myself. I clicked on networking and then "view workgroup computers" and it won't allow me to do this.

It says:
"Mshome is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access to this service.

The list of servers for this workgroup is not currently available."

I don't understand...so this is blocked by the internet service provider?

No comments: