Friday, January 29, 2010

Security Harassment at Clinic

I need to document, I don't know who would have called for security, but I was discharged at five minutes until 11 p.m., and called for a ride and this front desk woman offered a cup of coffee, and I thought okay, great. I sat down and have been sitting here for a half hour total and only two nurses have gone back and forth and then a security guard came in and of all things, approaches me.

I was sitting here in the waiting room for a half hour total and I was approached by a security guard. I asked the guard if there was a problem and he said, "Have you already been seen?" and I said "yes". He said, hovering over me, "And you're leaving?" I said, "I'm waiting for a ride, yes." He said, "Do you know how much longer it will take?" and I said, "Is there a problem? I'm sitting here quietly and you come over and act like I'm doing something wrong. I've been here for a half hour." The guard looked at me and said, "I just want to be sure you have a ride."

Obviously, someone called this guard. There was no guard before, and it was only me and the front desk woman, who offered coffee and I sat down to wait. I was on the laptop and that was it.

The only people to even come out was a small family whose son had been crying in the room the entire time I was there. The one nurse, man, who told me he was military, walked out about this time. I had mixed feelings about that guy--he was nice but maybe a couple of small mind games. Nothing big, just the comment about getting rest and setting things out in 3s and talking about "the grand finale". He acted nice though and like he was really glad to meet me but I have no idea anymore, not with the more bizarre things happening around me. I asked him what might cause chronic abnormally low levels of potassium and he said diet but that doesn't make any sense. I've never had a problem with my diet, and most foods are high in potassium, and from my online reading and research, low potassium is uncommon and more rare. I liked him, in general, thought he was friendly--just don't know him well enough. I do not believe he would call security, but who knows. However, he was already leaving. One female nurse that kept pacing back and forth, I cannot stand. She just glared at me everytime she walked by and I don't care for this. The other nurse that came by was a man by the name of Ab. I asked the front desk woman if she'd called and she said no. She said, "Was he just checking in general, or on you?" and I said, "He walked over to me, only me, after coming out of the ER room, where, actually, that female nurse had gone back to, and came out and approached me asking me when I was leaving.

The family that came out had a little boy with them whose face had been marked with a black marker like a tiger's, by one of the nurses or doctors I was told, and the father was wearing a t-shirt with a tiger on it. I figured it was a way to calm and entertain the child, and maybe a few adults as well. What was a little strange was that someone said it was to mark "possible swelling" for tomorrow, but the kid had full-on whiskers painted on his face and then little dots at the top too.

Then this other guy walked out and then walked back and the security guard followed him, and why, I've no idea. He was tall, blond, and wore a green long sleeved shirt and looked back and forth.

At any rate, I'm pissed anyone would call security to come over and harass me without cause. It was uncalled for and I'm documenting it. Who knows, maybe someone just called the security guard over to harass me, after the new nurse guy, the military guy from out of the area (traveling nurse) had left. I have no idea.

I should use remote viewing more, and ask God to somehow bless this gift and increase it and help me to use it for my own good and the good of those I love, as well as whomever God wants to learn of it. Probably, many times I've received an image or something that wasn't even for people I love, but maybe people who hate me, and yet God wanted to show them something and let even them know that he cares about them, or cares about me and sees all.

I'll have to make a different post, but the other day I watched some youtube clips about remote viewing. I think that's a different post.

No comments: