Monday, January 25, 2010

More Computer Issues & Bad Vibe

I have a very bad feeling. I am also having some computer issues, but mainly hacking variety and not the overworking, overcharging sort. I went to CNN to check for news about the Chandlers and got information about time and temperature in "Okay, OK". Does CNN just randomly switch this? It was New Mexico for the longest time and now this, but I'm in WA. I don't know actually.

However, I did lie down and prayed a short time, but the bad energy is very strong right now. It's very heavy and very sad and bad energy. I think some of it is maybe in the house possibly and then most of it is somewhere else, something going on or something not right.

I got this verse from the Bible, to read Jeremiah again. I guess that's the book. I then got the verse, but I don't know which book it's in, off the top of my head, "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your heart."

Then I was trying to pray about the Chandlers and I kept having "Canada" pop up. I don't know why but Canada came to mind with zero connection to anything. I asked where they were and to show me something, and I did get one really quick image, but it's so fleeting and maybe it's my imagination. I got a lightbulb with a string hanging down from it. But I don't know where. It was daylight and then I did check and think, "Is it daylight there?" and I'm thinking it might be if our time frames are switched around like last time, when it was day here, it was night over there. I might doublecheck. I just did, and it's 1:09 p.m. over there so afternoon.

I also got something, as I was trying to fall asleep, someone who goes by the nickname "Dapper Dan". That came randomly, with no connection to the chandlers, in my opinion.

I feel like I've had a small flash of insight here and there but it's hard to describe because it is so incredibly exhausting to try for something. When it's spontaneous and just God given, or, I feel, dropped into my lap, it's not work at all...it just comes to me and I'm surprised by it and wonder what it means. It's really different to try to pray and then focus or try to receive something, and then, because I AM trying, I doubt myself more than those random moments, because I wonder if it's an image or my imagination. I do think it was an image, and I did see it was daylight without consciously thinking about time difference, but then it's like I feel so wiped out.
*********
okay, I tried again, and bc this is just an experiment and not to use as a navigational tool by any means, and also, I don't feel I'm inspired really, but I saw the water on the shore, like it was close to water or without view, and I saw it, the shore, from a vantage point up higher, looking down and from the left side, if it's a photo, from the left looking to the right. Of course, this could all be imagination.

i also got something about "diamond" and I don't know what this has to do with anything, and "moustache" like the guy, Paul, has a moustache now or something, but it seems wrong because he's never been photographed with one--they let him shave. Something about a moustache.

Also, second time I got this word "zoo". Probably that the situation is a zoo, but I did get zoo twice.
***********
I tried to think about Pierre Camatte and the 3 Spanish guys and all I got was trees. At least off the bat. And that is so common. Lots of trees. Saw something that at first looked like a cypress but sort of deciduous and then looked up Mali and they do have a tree like this. I thought, maybe the entire country is dust and dirt but they do have trees. Not like that's a big deal though.

I tried to focus more and I think I got tents, but not, like I say, in the random way when I get a flash of insight, but saw pitched tents like A tents. A yellow jacket worn by someone or that someone had. A red bandanna, someone had one or still does. Someone knows a Deborah. I think it's a Deborah who knows Arabic or is Arabic but maybe it's someone important to one of the hostages. A Karen too. Then, I randomly tried to be open to getting something in a different language, but it's probably mumbo jumbo, but what I got was something like "AMah SHEE lee halAQ" but I can't find any kind of conjugation and then "Ish a malachah".

Going to bed.

No comments: