Sunday, January 24, 2010

Profiting Off Of Illegal Surveillance and Videotaping

I had an image come to mind, one which I am going to do more research on, about the illegal profits made off of illegally videotaping or filming women or others.

I'd like to find out, when larger groups of people are involved, exactly what kind of criminal violations these might be, whether it's illegally audiotaping someone without their consent and broadcasting it to others, or illegally filming people who don't know they're being filmed.

Just came to mind tonight, and actually, not really sure that it was a psychic image, but more of an intellectual answer to an intuitive question about the way different things work in the area or within a group.

I guess it would be sort of a privacy or civil question, but I'd like to examine it from more of a massive perspective of when it involves a large number of people
*********
So, I started thinking about how easy it is to do this. But then I also went on to read the trailer about the movie "The Cove" which sounds really good, and I want to see. When I see what was happening here, then I think "illegal" taping is more than morally justified. What I don't agree with, is voyeurism and intrusion on private moments without consent, but when it comes to abuse of others or anything immoral, I absolutely believe that covert, even "illegal" means of taping and getting evidence should be used. Absolutely. I hope someone has done this with what's happened to my son. What's sad is that I was blocked from doing this and then these people have gone to sick and disturbing lengths to keep me from documenting anything and even having jamming devices to use in case I do (which they did use in the past and I couldn't figure out why my electronics wouldn't work).

No comments: